Tuesday 25/09/2012, 18:42
HoAzeem - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Clans Good For 1400+?
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of AresEnglish - Tuesday 25/09/2012, 18:42

I've been wondering this for aaages .
What clans are actually good to use 1400+ , a great Elo Player told me to use
Attack Manipulation Clans (Montana Junkz Rescue Uppers Etc) + Soa clans (Ghiest Roots) + Anti Soa - Skeelz .

I'm just wondering that he probably is right but can SOB Clans do something in that department or Maybe All Stars + FPC or are they just not strong Enough for that.

Also Mono Or Split Decking?

2/8
JamgramZac - Senior - Poltergeist English
Wednesday 26/09/2012, 12:40

Well ill definitly have to push you far away from Roots.

Roots could be great in ELO but they are arguable the worst ELO clan now because of their banns.

I don't see how Arno is banned when has has the same ability as Redra or other 2 stars.

Ofcourse Arno does have SoA to stop maybe a damage protection ability but without Arno the 2*s for Roots arent looking good unless you want to go the CR.

Miken Moose is okay for 2 stars but i generaly only use miken and have Spiaghi as a splash.

Tuck is arguably one of the best 4 stars, And they could be great if you were able to use lets say Tuck, Burdock, Arno, Noodile Cr.

This is a great half deck for them because Tuck on the attack Manip, Burdock with full stop, Arno with damage reduction and Noodile with good strong power and avergae damage.

But sadly Tuck and Arno are both banned making an ELO play with these 2 impossible currentally.

What the Roots need if they really want to become a good ELO clan is firstly, Arno and Tuck unbanned and then some support cards! Gertjan can't do it all on his own!

But on a plus side the Roots do have alot of good 3 stars, Yookie, Noodile, Rico, Jeena etc.

Which by the way re all ELO playable cards atm (Jeena may get banned again)

So all up i try to use Roots for ELO but it is a pointless war and UR really needs to unbann these cards or release a few supports for the guys.

But remeber 1400+ with Roots is still very do able.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2251494
3/8
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 26/09/2012, 18:41

I want a sort of review of the clans above that i've mentioned maybe . And any other clans deserving it!
4/8
0 Rainmaker - Hero - Zumrudu Anka English
Wednesday 26/09/2012, 18:55

Well, I recommend using simple decks like Montana and Rescue. They can seem weak but they are so effective.
But the point of Elo is not a good deck. A useful deck is important of course, but the true deck is the deck that you already know the tactics. Elo is about patience. If you can play the game good and if you are patient, 1400 is possible with almost any deck. You can simply use the clan you know best
5/8
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Wednesday 26/09/2012, 20:10

Yeah, play with what you're comfortable with using and master the non-deck related aspects of the game. Strategy is very important.
6/8
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 27/09/2012, 18:44

Im relatively good playing attack manip clans I find it quite easy with them . And if you look at a lot of Record Decks they ALL used some sort of Attack Manip in there.
7/8
techtte - Senior Română
Sunday 30/09/2012, 15:24

SoA/SoB is my favorite combo, just because you can cancel annoying abilities/bonuses.
8/8
- Gino - - Senior - Open Casket English
Monday 01/10/2012, 02:54

The obvious answer is that it all depends on the weekly meta. After getting a good weekly build know the matchups and what to do in almost every scenario.

Now if you are looking for one clan to use week in and week out its all preference. Like personally I use a half deck(2 of the 3) with either Montana, piranahs, Jungo. I also have a mono variant for Montana and piranahs. I feel having a combination of clans will allow you to be ready every week.

So find a clan or two that fits your style and adjust to the weekly meta.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals