Mono skeelz good for elo?

Mono Skeelz good for elo?
Wednesday 26/09/2012, 23:06
XiEXAMPLEiX - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Mono skeelz good for elo?
XiEXAMPLEiX - Senior - Elysium AetherEnglish - Wednesday 26/09/2012, 23:06

Is a mono Skeelz deck good for elo, or should they be put in a half deck. If they should be put in a half deck whats the best clan to put them with?
deleted&list suggestions please

2/8
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Thursday 27/09/2012, 04:09

Skeelz are much better in mono than half decks or as a 6/2 splash
Your deck is okish
Belgosi>Greem
Cley>Sandro
Zeke>Snowflake

Overall though Skeelz are a difficult clan to use, with little to no support against attack manip clans
3/8
Openball - Imperator - HKG English
Thursday 27/09/2012, 12:37

I personally think Mono Skeelz is very good in ELO, when SOA clans are almost everywhere. Yes they might be a bit weak to attack manipulation clan, but thanks to the addition of Dr Falkenstein, I have beaten strong draws of attack manipulation clan MANY TIMES. You can shortly find their amazing round-winning power and scary abilities like Greem and Snowflake etc very useful in ELO.

They do have weakness, but I don't think they are the attack-manipulation clans. From my experience, I always feel difficulty when facing Jungo (Super strong ability and scary bonus) and sometimes All Star. Just my two cents.
4/8
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 28/09/2012, 01:33

Lol if you don't use Michael you are missing out on life
5/8
Friday 28/09/2012, 05:38

Try this out, this preset is pretty powerful and well-balanced.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2381824
6/8
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro Clan English
Friday 28/09/2012, 09:45

@Uvaria, good deck
I will change Praxie to Lorna , she is better for me , but that is personal thing
7/8
Friday 28/09/2012, 10:57

@Ice dragon, thank you. Smart choice indeed. I used to put Lorna instead of Praxie. It is just a matter of choice and they are chosen depending on the bans of the week. If Clover and Uranus got unbanned, Praxie may take some advantages from that.
8/8
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 28/09/2012, 10:57

Lorna/Danae could be switched but if you have the chance get Andy Ld a lot better than Praxie

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals