New to the game.

New to the game.
Sunday 14/10/2012, 17:56
Maiidz - Novice English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
New to the game.
Maiidz - Novice English - Sunday 14/10/2012, 17:56

Should I use a Rescue or Sentinel deck for elo?
not sure what the difference is between them.

Also how is fang pi?

2/5
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 15/10/2012, 00:27

Rescue more bonus reliant, Sentinel isn't hated by the mods.

Also Sentinel can be half-decked.

Fang Pi expensive these days. Also lacks quite a bit of manipulation, so you have to outplay more often than not with them.
3/5
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 15/10/2012, 01:41

Rescue - easy to use but not really top tier w/ Lea & Elvira banned

Sentinel - From what i know, great clan and lots of strong cards

FPC - fine but not really that amazing from what i have read/seen
4/5
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Monday 15/10/2012, 14:45

Rescue: Bloody easy to use. Their more useful cards tend to be quite expensive tho', and you'll need to play them in Mono, meaning you need 8 good cards of them.
You may have better luck just going with Montana.
Sentinel: Not really great or bad at anything, imo. With Lehane gone you won't have (m)any Elo banning issues either. Also quite cheap, not counting Melvin and Coby.
FPC: Always safe from ELO bans. High power and good damage, making them very straight forward and fairly easy to use. Unfortunately higher powered cards tend to be pretty expensive with the exception of Futoshi Ld. Having said that, with Ralph, Unagi, Sayura and Yu Mei you have a ridiculously cheap half-deck that can still pack a punch, especially for a beginner.
5/5
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 15/10/2012, 18:29

Rescue are fine There a good clan to use . I play Montana + Rescue . There both good but when Avola gets a ban , they become less effective because Don isn't the greatest card.

For Rescue this is the best and most common deck .

Krash (Super cheap! Yet it's a great card) Steve Buckler Anita Daussone (Super cheap again) Slyde (700 Clintz , a bit cheap)
Kerry + Sledg

A budget deck , if I was to name one would be -

Krash Larry Daussone Wesley Slyde Joanna Gordon Cliff (That decks about 7k I think)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals