What to buy?

What to buy?
Sunday 14/10/2012, 21:47
Evil Lemur4 - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
What to buy?
Evil Lemur4 - Master English - Sunday 14/10/2012, 21:47

I have bought 4 packs with credits got from the promotions section and got some girl from Frozn who cost 75k clintz and I think someone called Aurora from Rescue who sells for 16k. I have a Jungo team and have looked at playing ELO but I always lose What should I spend my Clintz on? Cheers

2/6
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 15/10/2012, 02:08

Well what do you have now?
3/6
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Monday 15/10/2012, 04:20

Kalindra and Aurora, nice pull I suggest investing in Sentinel and Uppers and alternate with them in DTs and ELO, rack up some extra clintz and credits with a good chance of placing high for a Cr.
4/6
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Monday 15/10/2012, 06:57

Basically +1 what Gomla said.

Uppers-Sentinel is good. Montana is also quite cheap for a half deck.

IMHO just keep doing DTs (at least 1 fight in each type) to get 50 clintz x2 every 2 hours. Then just make sure you do 5 elo matches and that your ELO score is > 1000 to get 150 clintz and 2 credits every week.

Once you get pretty decent decks, you can start going for 150+ points on extended DTs for the 1/3 prize (50 clintz and 1 credit) or even 200+ points on standard DTs for the 1/3 prize (50 clintz and 1 credit). Currently, doing the standard DTs are also an easier way to get that 1/150 chance for a Cr.

W
5/6
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 01:29

You can easily buy a decent deck for the money you got, you got lucky on pulling kallindra, really nice way to start out as she
imediatly give you some amount of cash to work with!

try some of the atk manipulation clans, they are beginner friendly. As you play more you will figure out how to build
your decks better and your ability to predict your opponent will go up.
Try a 4/4 split mabey, you can get the 4 strongest cards from one clan, and the 4 strongest from another.
giving you either stronger characters or 8 strong characters for a cheaper price a lot of the time. Ofcourse as a disadvantage
you won't always have your bonus on all your characters.

some good elo jungos are:
Askai (allthought banned this week), Pegh, Jean, Mindy, Buba (in mono), scopia and some more.
6/6
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 01:43

Don't forget Radek Niva Troompah (mono only) and (mono only) Boomhma as all potential cards to make a Jungo deck

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2350647
really good and if u replace Edd Cr w/ Donnie it is not too expensive

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals