Skeelz VS SOA/SOB

Skeelz VS SOA/SOB
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 04:14
wats_happenin - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Skeelz VS SOA/SOB
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual GrindEnglish - Tuesday 16/10/2012, 04:14

Hi guys now I know Skeelz almost always takes a dump over the SOB/SOA clans but for all you Skeelz users out there which of the 4 clans do you find to be the hardest match up?

For instance I always find it challenging to face Roots simply because of their DR/attk manip combo that really hurts my cards individually

I also find the easiest clan to take out is GHEIST, simply because they just really suck vs Skeelz...especially with Draheera gone

So what do you think? Is one of the clans complete Lols for you when another is slightly tricky to face???

2/5
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 09:34

Skeelz player here. Out of the four, GHEIST are definitely the easiest since their base stats are generally kind of poor and they are a lot more reliant on their bonus than their hippie counterparts.

But I believe I've had the most trouble against Piranas. Pill manipulation... it messes with my head.
3/5
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 14:05

I think that Roots is the hardest out of the four because of their attack manipulations. However, I find Nightmare quite challenging if I'm facing a draw with Glorg.
4/5
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 17/10/2012, 13:09

I play a fair bit of GHEIST and with Leviatonn and Bristone it really isn't hard to win. Thats if you know how to play GHEIST

It would also help if Leviatonn was an extra power but hey, what can you do about that
5/5
KillerYuri - Hero - PokiMaBuoni English
Thursday 18/10/2012, 02:28

Come on, how often did you match up with a mono GHEIST? I always played half deck with Leviatonn, let's say, if drawing near stars, 50% to win.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals