[LFG] Lvl 51

[LFG] Lvl 51
Sunday 21/10/2012, 03:27
Bigogre - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
[LFG] Lvl 51
Bigogre - Imperator English - Sunday 21/10/2012, 03:27

Looking for a guild, not really too picky, just one with a pleasant atmosphere and people to talk to.

As a side note I generally have periods of lots of activity and then slumps where I either need a break or have things in real life to do (college for the most part), I got booted from my last guild after one such slump so I thought this might be important to mention.

Anyway thanks for reading and feel free to post or msg me if you want to invite or have questions.

2/7
KinG CookizZ - Titan Português
Sunday 21/10/2012, 05:27

Want to visit Harbinger Of Ares! We would gladly accept you!!
3/7
0 eSCap3 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 08:31

You are more than welcome to come.
4/7
Walkyure - Senior - Noir Deutsch
Sunday 21/10/2012, 10:54

If you are looking for a guild with nice mood, Noir is what you need
5/7
Josetrayamar - Senior - Black Sun Dragons
Sunday 21/10/2012, 20:20

As Walkyure said, Noir its the place youre looking for. We have good player, bad players, a Cookieman, a good forum, players that only play the game...
A good atmosphere? The 19 of this month i spent 6 hours talking without sleep, do you think its a good atmosphere or not?
If you need more info, you will have to visit us XD
6/7
AsianRepubIic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 22/10/2012, 01:38

Join Masters of Battles, almost celebrating 4 years, amazing staff and great members. Can't deny us
7/7
UNACTIVE - Senior English
Tuesday 23/10/2012, 00:28

Nice going cookizz, I was going to offer, and attempt to convince bigogre to join too, great minds think alike

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals