New Halloween Background!!!

Monday 22/10/2012, 16:12
1san - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
1san - Imperator - Black Sea PiranasEnglish - Monday 22/10/2012, 16:12

So first do you like this new background? Second do you think for the first time ever, Urban Rivals will create a holiday event type card for Halloween?

For example: At christmas we have Noel cards each year. (Last year we had Lola Noel) Perhaps they could make a "Zombie" version of a card to celebrate Halloween?

Beeboy seems to be one of the most popular and played cards this year. I wouldn't mind seeing a "Zombie Beeboy."

yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 22/10/2012, 18:22

I'm not sure, but I think a vampire-version would be more fun.
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 22/10/2012, 22:13

Zombie sounds too limiting to me. A popular character in any form of spooky costume could do for Halloween, but spooky, scary, and mythical are already demonstrated by a large number of cards that a special gift card wouldn't stand out. Noel cards stand out because until Brampah, there wasn't any Chrismas-y cards besides them.

I would also like to state that holiday-wise they've already released something fitting. Uchtul. He was given to those who worked really hard for him, like how getting the most candy on Halloween requires a lot of running around, but soon after Halloween, everyone will be able to get him for a price, like how candy and costume prices DROP come Nov. (To continue this metaphor, Noels are given to everyone on Chrismas because that's what people do during that holiday, they give.)
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Monday 22/10/2012, 23:17

Actually thats a good idea "Spooky" in front of the card name, that way it can be any costume; like you said vampire, zombie, doesn't matter. So "Spooky Beeboy" that has a nicer ring to it.

As for Uchtul, I guess you could count that as a Holiday type event.....but if you read the comments close, they said that other clans after Nightmare may also be getting a card in the same fashion; so it leads me to believe that this wasn't a generic Halloween holiday type event.
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 24/10/2012, 22:59

They might do it (and it would probally be cool) but they might not.

There has been a haloween background for the last few years and nothings happened appart from maby a staff event.
AznRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 25/10/2012, 07:26

Yup, Nothing too special, just a background to indicate the coming of halloween.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals