Help With Frozn/Vortex Deck

Thursday 25/10/2012, 12:58
Despizing - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Despizing - Master - Harbingers of AresEnglish - Thursday 25/10/2012, 12:58

Hey guys, i play elo a decent amount but lateley ive been trying out new clans, ive come across a new style, im really into the new clans like Vortex and frozen, ive realised if i use them correctly i can really dominate with them. But i do need some help, my current deck is ~NewBlood~ Its a Cold Future . Im having trouble against the power manip clans. Also im usually getting DR'd, please any help is appreciated.

~Zero

2/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 26/10/2012, 22:42

Interesting deck. I would personally change Butch to Cyb Lhia, Naele to X-0DUS and Ayzkub to Annuqa.
3/5
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Friday 26/10/2012, 23:49

My best advice is to not play this clan combination. It becomes blatantly obvious which cards you have to get through to win, which makes you painfully predictable. You're unlikely to ever do extremely well using these 2 in elo.
4/5
Despizing - Master - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 27/10/2012, 15:18

Thats the thing, bluffing with Dagg and hitting with cards like tisouk isn't exactly predictable. It makes me look predictable whilst then doing things you wouldn't expect.
5/5
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Saturday 27/10/2012, 16:09

The clan combination is iffy, but not just because it can be a little predictable. The bigger issue is that both clans also suffer heavily vs SoA. You also have in mind that you will not get your Frozn bonus damage 100% of the time, and without it, your deck's damage looks pretty low.

If you absolutely want to try to make *this* particular deck better, replace 3 of your 2*s. Cyb Lhia and C Wing will help with your DR problems, while Brampah has better synergy with your cards than Ayzkub.

However, as a die-hard Vortex player, I would recommend running Vortex with hard-hitting GHEIST or Jungo.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals