Where do you think I should park my money

Tuesday 30/10/2012, 03:20
Kanuck - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Kanuck - Master English - Tuesday 30/10/2012, 03:20

I have about 1 mill to park I don't plan on playing for a year or so where do you suggest i park it, I was thinking some good cheaper crs like vickie and rob for guarinteed profits or maybe the ldless clans like Vortex but if i miss out ont he ld im basically guarinteed losses. where would you park it?

2/9
Signomi - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 04:57

Well what do you want to do
Do you want to set records, like highest ELO or Survivor rating? Collect cards? Control the market? Or just come in once in a while, play a few games, walk out?
All depends on what you wanna do man. Personally I would set some records, because collecting sounds so boring. It's such a boring goal that requires time and money, but in record setting it requires time, money, skill, and patience. Also you become a better player while doing so, but those're my thoughts.
3/9
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 08:14

+1 what Signomi is saying.

but since you are intending not to play for a year, perhaps the best course of action for you would be to buy some Crs who are slowly but steadily rising in price (like the ones you named) and of course the "Hax" new cards like Lizbeth, Naele, Beeboy, Ayah, etc that's sure to rise in price once they're out of the NB packs.

W
4/9
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 09:26

I'd go with lots of copies of Edd Cr.
5/9
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 10:38

Any CR would do, 1 year? you will get massive profit from it
6/9
BA_Hydro - Legend - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 13:13

Vickey cr tan man jakie cr blaster cr and Caelus Cr
7/9
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 13:46

Get 2x Nahi Cr and spread rest of the money amongst Robb Cr and Edd Cr
8/9
deatheagle8765 - Veteran English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 19:25

Edd Cr and/or Kenny Cr ?
9/9
Kanuck - Master English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 19:11

Thanks for the unput guys I listened to you hopefully i come back with some added revenue http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2456938

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals