The Rhythm of the Night

The Rhythm of the Night
Friday 02/11/2012, 11:15
elocau - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
60 messages
The Rhythm of the Night
elocau - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 02/11/2012, 11:15

For miles around, an almighty din can be heard from downtown Clint City; Lady’s concert is in full swing and the atmosphere's electric. Thanks to Mylka’s ice generator, the singer's transformed the stage into a giant igloo and although the audience is half-frozen, they love it. In fact, the evening would have been an all-out triumph if Leela hadn’t decided to sabotage the show of the singer, who is none other than one of the little vixens behind her accident. Panic and chaos ensued and Belle, who had gone to the concert to spy on Liam, then lost him in the crowd. And nothing could make her madder than that!Get these characters in the shop's packs5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456Next »

11/60
Mister Ry - Hero English
Friday 02/11/2012, 11:27

Disappointing release .
12/60
Cole-Kid - Hero - Masters of Battle English
Friday 02/11/2012, 11:28

Terrible releases for the Frozn and Skeelz
13/60
Whitedragon11 - Colossus - Limit Break English
Friday 02/11/2012, 11:31

Interesting release. Belle is bringing pill per damage to the Skeelz. Lady may help make a defensive Uppers deck but she won't replace Dorian. Leela will may Pussycats stronger in T2, helps beat DR which I actually see holds back Pussycats when they face that. Mylka doesn't seem that great but who knows.

To see their final arts and abilities check out The Rhythm of the Night
14/60
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Friday 02/11/2012, 11:33

Excited for Belle! Finally a third useful 2* Skeelz, other than Redra and Sasha. (Don't really consider Liam as that good)
15/60
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Friday 02/11/2012, 11:40

Another all-girl release what a happy birthday it is. (though it was yesterday)
16/60
Niravam - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Friday 02/11/2012, 12:39

Belle reminds me of the girl in beautiful creatures
17/60
surewind26 - Guru - XiongDang English
Friday 02/11/2012, 13:25

Leela is so powerful! Sometimes she can make your opp win the round and deal you 1 damage but lose 3!
18/60
Nic_Whateley - Titan - Great White North English
Friday 02/11/2012, 13:38

Weren't the missions only available for 2 weeks before? Why are these open until Nov 30th?
19/60
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 02/11/2012, 14:27

Leela: nice card. Good both offensive and defensive, I cant wait to use her. Definitely going to be useful in a deck. She does have her competition though, so it may be more tempting to use louisse.
7.5/10

Mylka: this Frozn card isn't too good. Better off with any of their other 2*'s. Not really all that useful...
2/10

Belle: Hooray! Another 2* other than Redra that is good in splits. This will add more stability and pillz options to the clan... And she's not weak to soa...
9/10

Lady: the best inthe release IMO. Okay, low power but good DR. High damage, so very good in survivor.
10/10
P.S. Miss Lady, lol
20/60
me22 - Imperator - Pink Is Good English
Friday 02/11/2012, 14:32

I have a problem with the missions, got Leela in a pack, and her mission unlocked right away, but I have bought Mylka and Belle, even started doing their missions, but they wont unlock. Any thoughts?

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals