Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

What card should i buy next for Fang Pi?

Saturday 03/11/2012, 19:51
GranTsunami - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
GranTsunami - Master English - Saturday 03/11/2012, 19:51

I have 2k clintz and i'm not sure who to buy i considered some cards
Zinfrid, Macumba, Zhu Tang, Linda, Sung Tsu, or Kati
« Previous12Next »

2/12
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 03/11/2012, 20:21

What do you plan on using it for, if for playing what mode and what is the rest of your deck?
3/12
Saturday 03/11/2012, 22:18

I was looking to do ELO and Tourney and the deck i'm using right now is Endo, Nakata, Ralph, Sayura, Yu Mei, Yumi, Yusuke, and Timber
4/12
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Saturday 03/11/2012, 23:11

Zhu Tang

1) He is great card, statwise comparable to all your mentioned cards - except he is 3*
2) His price wont stay at current level forever. It will be more expensive and it will happen pretty soon.

Do it now or you will regret later.
5/12
Saturday 03/11/2012, 23:33

Okay who should i replace him with?
6/12
Saturday 03/11/2012, 23:50

Who should i buy after Zhu Tang?
7/12
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Sunday 04/11/2012, 00:20

+1 what Deepend is saying. Replace your Endo with it.

If you wan 4 or 5 stars, you will have to change Yusuke and Yu Mei with 2* cards like Muntendon, Chan, or Kusuri
getting Futoshi Ld is also a good idea when he's available, he's a solid 4*

Timber should be replaced imho, since you're not really going for OHKOs with that deck, especially in ELO. Ambre would be better in tourneys most of the time, or you should get Sung Tsu for that OHKO threat in tourneys.

changing Timber-Yusuke/Yu Mei to Zinfrid Kati or Futoshi Ld could also be an option
8/12
Sunday 04/11/2012, 04:42

I got Muntendon and should i get Zinfrid first or Kati?
9/12
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 04/11/2012, 08:09

2nd Macumba (attack aid is always needed) 3rd Zinfrid (Punch trough DR's = very desirable) - For ELO you'll want to have Kusuri and Chan because they are star-cheap. Also Windy Mor with his SoB and cheap price could be used as temporary patch if you are low on money. Throw away Timber, Endo and Yu Mei.

Kati is not that hot card, SoA is much needed but the delivery stats (7/4) are simply bad for 4* card. Linda is OK but vulnerable and the 1HKO potential is mostly not there, Sung Tsu is kind of insurance card agaist SoA clans but you dont need insurance against SoA clans because Pi Fang has anyway better base power = upper hand than SoA clans...
10/12
BA_Hydro - Titan - • » вєαυтιƒυℓ αηgєℓz « • English
Sunday 04/11/2012, 08:59

Zinfrid for 0HKO

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals