Getting clintz

Getting clintz
Wednesday 07/11/2012, 08:58
66hh - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Getting clintz
66hh - Senior English - Wednesday 07/11/2012, 08:58

Hey guys could you help me with some tips, on how to get more clintz.
i have not so much and i would like to buy Dregn or something.

grtz.

2/4
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Wednesday 07/11/2012, 10:13

Do 1 fight each DT each type (every 2 hours).
do 5 ELO fights a week and make sure that your ELO is > 1000 at the end of the week.
use yer tickets for the slots.

voila, moneh!
3/4
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 07/11/2012, 12:07

If you are beginner, then just play for clintz until you have decent deck.

Can you score over the 1/3rd in DT? - Yes? Play full hours to get credits, credits = cards = clintz. If you cant get to 1/3rd then play 1 game and then something else.

Can you manage yourself in DM to position to top 3 regulary ? Yes? Play DM while not playing DT.

Can you manage yourself in Survior to strech to 5+ wins every now and then? - Then do Survivor instead of DM while not doing DT.

Play ELO to your maximum potential, but dont bother with it seriously if you cannot progress. ELO = credits = cards = clintz.

When possible upgrade your deck. Dont bother to save big pile of money, you will get the bigger pile lot easier if you have good deck than to struggle with below par deck. You should spend your first 20000 clintz to your deck. Eventually wins pay this money back.

... Then there is the market and the marketplay. That is huge source of money to those who can, and those who cant are the source of that money...

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals