What are the best survivor/dm clans?

Saturday 10/11/2012, 19:10
GranTsunami - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
GranTsunami - Master English - Saturday 10/11/2012, 19:10

I'm not sure if i want to do these modes, but if i do i'll know what clans to buy

2/3
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 11/11/2012, 13:16

Sakrohm is good for survivor as they have a nice verity of high damage and high damage reducer cards.

La Junta is quite good for Deathmatch due to there high damage.
3/3
xC-AsiaSan- - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 11/11/2012, 20:13

Best DM clans for....

•Extended 25:

1) Sakrohm: Can function without Guru Cr, just add in their high damage reduction and you're set

2) Uppers: SOA, Raw Power, and good against DR, Uppers is a really solid clan.

3) Montana: Not a fan of them, not even with Lyse Teria Cr, They have low 2HKO potential.

4) Roots: Under Rated. Can function without Kiki Cr, really good against DRs and they can sometimes beat Uppers

5) Sentinels: Very raw power and many walls. Problem is SOA unless you run a Hawk over a Copper.

Standard DM:

All Stars: Murders some Vortex hands, GHEIST (rampant this week), and can compete against Bangers and Ulu Watu. Good at high pill game.

Vortex: Most overpowered Half or Full clan you can make in my opinion. I always use Vortex half decks here.

Bangers: Beeboy, Fixit, and Bubbles half is OP. I got my 880 Record with this half.

Long list... just a summarization of Standard and Extended 25 Dm

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals