Tula
Tyd
Ector
Sheryl

Frankie Hi
Glenn
Janine
Mickey T

I know that the Uppers side needs alot of work. Anyone mind helping?

2/9
kraksy - Titan - Raven's Crew English
Monday 12/11/2012, 15:37

Hello,
Glen is ok at that point than get Herman than Hefty,
Mickey T is not playable,
cheap and quite good cards - Samantha, Jody, Harold and maybe Pallack
3/9
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Monday 12/11/2012, 16:09

To add on to kraksy's list of Uppers, Jose Star is also good and cheap.
However, Uppers may not be the clan to venture if you're tight on budget at the moment as their good cards are generally more expensive, like Oxen, Nellie, Herman, Hefty, Maurice, and so on.
4/9
-sCapeg0d- - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 12/11/2012, 16:16

Budget-wise upgrades ...

Low budget:
The Piranas split is good so no changes there. For the Uppers split though, I'd recommend ...

Jose Star
Glenn
Burt/Harold
Frankie Hi

or

Jose Star
Burt
Beetenka
Jody

Mid-budget Uppers upgraded split can be ...

Jose Star/Wendel
Harold
Oxen
Herman

or

Jose Star/Wendel
Harold/Oxen
Maurice
Nellie

High-budget upgrades are all based on personal preferences but if you do have 10k-20k lying around, Kazayan, Hawkins (for Tula) or Raeth (For Sheryl) should be your first choices imo.

And if you have MORE cash lying about, first of all send me a PM on "how to earn clintz fast in UR" then post your query in the Forums about opinions on unlimited budget Piranas and Uppers deck and then grab some popcorn and watch the game "Gurus" try to act smarter than each other by their advises.

gg ... always
5/9
OFBumaaka - Veteran English
Monday 12/11/2012, 16:49

Haha alright, thanks you guys. I'll make sure to take your advice
6/9
Monday 12/11/2012, 17:07

Okay now my deck is:

Tula
Tyd
Hawkins Noel
Sheryl

Jose Star
Harold
Beetenka
Glenn

Is this good enough for someone with my very small budget?
7/9
Monday 12/11/2012, 18:18

Okay my deck now is

Tula
Tyd
Ector
Sheryl

Jose Star
Harold
Beetenka
Herman

The problem is that this is 26 stars, so I want to get rid of Sheryl for a 3 star, Would someone like Andsom or Ulrich be a good replacement for her? Or should I just keep my Piranas the way it is and replace Beetenka for Oxen. I had planned on replacing Beetenka with Nellie, but that's only if I replace Sheryl. Thanks
8/9
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Monday 12/11/2012, 20:12

Budget?

Janine -> Lydia or Stanford. You will be asskicked by SoB clans so Lydia is very fitting choice. Stanford is now bad choice because of Gheists on the block.
9/9
-sCapeg0d- - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 12/11/2012, 20:37

Hmm...

If you want a 25* deck, does that mean you want to play survivor ELO or ELO with it? b'cos if its the DTs you want to run, 26* ain't an issue.

I must confess I'm not a big fan of either Sheryl nor Andsom, but if you want it then Andsom for Sheryl can work. I'd prefer if you replaced Beetenka with Oxen though (not sure about double life manipulators in the same deck). Replacing Andsom for Sheryl and the replacin Nellie for Beetenka would make this deck extremely prone to SoAs than it already is.

Offensive deck ... for a splash of defense you can consider Maurice or Ulrich (or even Burt), if that suits your playstyle.

Ps: the next time Bonnie Ld is out for grabs, DROP EVERYTHING IRL (that includes your spouse, children, work, school etc) and do get her!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals