[sell/trade] vickie cr

[sell/trade] vickie cr
Friday 16/11/2012, 01:23
Raining_Wolf - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
[sell/trade] vickie cr
Raining_Wolf - Legend - Limit BreakEnglish - Friday 16/11/2012, 01:23

I don't have anything I really want but I would like blaaster + tan man + something to equal the prices

vickie for blaaster + tan man + compensation

2/5
Arunarsirakul - Master - Open Casket English
Friday 16/11/2012, 03:53

A sale is not an exchange nor an auction, the buyer has to be able to buy it at the price written in the subject.
3/5
Arunarsirakul - Master - Open Casket English
Friday 16/11/2012, 03:53

Oopss i missed a crucial part at first

Write the exact price you want to sell your cards. You’ll be able to negotiate later on.
A sale is not an exchange nor an auction, the buyer has to be able to buy it at the price written in the subject.
4/5
Raining_Wolf - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 16/11/2012, 15:43

I don't have a price on it because like I said I'm not really looking for anything blaaster and tan are just 2 cards which I don't have that I would like to have and avoid buying from the market if I can so their more like suggestions than an actual requirement in any trade.

If anyone wants to offer to buy vickie in clintz P.M. me an offer if you don't have tan and/or blaaster but still want to make an offer thats fine too
5/5
Raining_Wolf - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 16/11/2012, 22:41

Sold this thread can be deleted

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals