Which do I take?

Which do I take?
Sunday 02/12/2012, 03:39
Airikan1 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Which do I take?
Airikan1 - Senior English - Sunday 02/12/2012, 03:39

I'm still relatively new to this game, and I'm at a crossroads. I'm trying out a Bangers/Skeelz half deck, and I have 8k clintz to work with. However, I can't decide between Chiara or Fixit. Here are my current in use cards:

Bangers:
Bennie (Debating which one gets out. him or Naykee. Fixit would replace both)
Naykee
Fifty
Lennox
Graff

Skeelz:
Tomas
Cley
Danae
Manfred

Any help would be appreiciated. If you've got other cards in mind, feel free to say so. Just keep in mind I have a low budget to work with right now.

2/7
ACalculus - Veteran - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 02/12/2012, 06:14

I must say, Skeelz aren't that good in half decks - in mono you can use cards like Sandro, Sasha and Dr Falkenstein to their full potential. However, if you must use a Skeelz half deck, i would recommend Redra and chiara. I don't play Bangers, so unfortunately i can't help you there.
3/7
Sunday 02/12/2012, 19:12

Thx bro. I settled on Fixit for now, though I could always sell him for my money back so it's not that big of a deal (unless he drops in price massively over the next few days lol). I've heard that Skeelz work best mono, but if I exclude just those few support characters you mentioned, they seem to still be ale to work nicely.
4/7
BombMonkey - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Monday 03/12/2012, 20:10

That feeling when you could have gotten a Cr before it became one. I know how it feels.
5/7
0_Jess - Titan English
Monday 03/12/2012, 20:38

Lol chiara just went cr
6/7
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Monday 03/12/2012, 21:49

Replace Bennie for Lil Jay he maybe cheap but he is good
7/7
Monday 03/12/2012, 23:18

LOL. omg. just my luck with picking the one that doesn't go CR. I literally can't belive this happened D:

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals