Click here if you forgot your password.

Ideas for clans

Ideas for clans
Sunday 09/12/2012, 16:52
rockerdude943 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
Ideas for clans
rockerdude943 - Veteran - The Unflagging EffortEnglish - Sunday 09/12/2012, 16:52

Knights - bonus 1 pill
superhero - bonus copy bonus
robots - bonus -1 power and damage
« Previous123Next »

2/26
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 18:46

I'm sure all of which have been suggested before.
Knights would get too repetitive too fast.
Superheroes and robots are already spread across other clans in small amounts, so clans just for them likely won't happen.
3/26
ZeroTakenaka - Hero English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 19:18

Well thenI'm goonna say this.

As does the Frozn rise, the Demonz must rise. Power and Damage +1

Or something based on Twins... Like Fire and Ice, Yin and Yang, Earth and Wind...
4/26
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 20:01

I'd like to see a fantasy themed clan. Maybe with some cameos from Fantasy Rivals? Wink wink, UR staff.
5/26
UM-Eppic - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 20:37

Superheros is like Skeelz because Skeelz are based of superheros and have superpowers
6/26
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 22:09

Hello
7/26
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 22:17

I've suggested this almost two years ago, but how about all kinds of religions banded together and stop the "vulgar" things in Clint City and they're color is white, and they're name is Archangel. Bonus is +2 pillz and there new ability is copy opp. ability.
8/26
fantasyfreakvi - Titan - United Army English
Monday 10/12/2012, 01:10

I've been suggesting this for a while, but instead of just a "Knights" clan, make a Medieval clan. They could have been brought forward in time by accident by the Vortex. Also, instead of just making them standard Medieval people, they could make them trying to fit in. A modern day King Arthur is much more interesting than a standard one. Also, there are lots and lots of medieval characters to base characters off of. Just look at Disney! lol

As for a bonus, how about either "Protection: Attack" or "Support: -3 Opponent Attack Min. 6"?
9/26
TharaCorleone - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 10/12/2012, 09:42

I'd still love to see the Polit become an actual clan, like a bunch of corrupt politicians with the odd one who actually wants to do something good. Or a clan based on gypsies and travellers (I actually have an OC clan myself, the Romanes) who have set up camp in Clint City.
10/26
bencrocker - Veteran English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 22:46

The opposite of Frozn, some elemental fire clan with fire knights.paladins/priests/wizards/snakes/beasts anything!
It's bonus could be confidence: +2 power and +2 damage and it could be called say magma and its cards can mainly be based on pure power.

Maybe a clan that controls the weather? There could be one that controls earthquakes, meteors, lightning, temperature etc.
It's bonus could be courage: stop opp ability and bonus and it could be called Forecasts and their cards could be mainly based on its abilities, so they have bad stats but make up for it with their abilities.

And finally a clan of crazy scientists!
It could be called Experims and their cards could be based on their damage with attack and power manipulation from their ability.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals