[RECR] Anonymity
Monday 17/12/2012, 06:34
Out Of Style - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
[RECR] Anonymity
Out Of Style - Legend - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Monday 17/12/2012, 06:34

Hello, everyone

is looking for some new friends to come play with us.

The main focus of the guild is to have fun and recognize it's member's for their talents and achievements, so there really aren't any requirements as far as joining, though we do ask that you:
~Earn about 500 battle points each week
~Post on the guild forum occasionally
~Be friendly, respectful, or at least a little bit humorous

As a guild, we like to have fun and play. We also occasionally have giveaways or fun little contests. We're always open for new ideas. We're just starting out, so we don't have a lot to us, but we're more than willing to share what we do have! Also, we have a guild promotional event going that anyone can join (it is NOT guild member exclusive), so please feel free to join deleted.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact any one of the guild administrators or the guild founder. We'd be more than glad to help.
« Previous12Next »

11/14
Angel OP - Legend - Angels of Pain English
Thursday 27/12/2012, 21:24

I think you have to wait for OOS to get on he's in charge of recruits
12/14
Out Of Style - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 28/12/2012, 00:04

I am soooooooooooooo sorry! Both Pira and I have been busy. And very far away from the internet. I apologize for making you wait.

This probably looks bad to those who want to join. xD I promise, I'm somewhat responsible.
13/14
Thursday 24/01/2013, 05:35

People, please join.
14/14
Monday 28/01/2013, 06:25

Alright, so after a long period of being away from UR, I'm ready to be back.

All applications can be accepted/rejected immediately (almost, and who are we really going to reject? ) so please feel free to join us.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals