DT Lottery

DT Lottery
Friday 28/12/2012, 13:39
thepeacock - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
DT Lottery
thepeacock - Hero - Comfort In SoundEnglish - Friday 28/12/2012, 13:39

I can't find any info on this on the site (I'm sure it's in a really obvious place and I'm just being dense...) , but I really wanted to know how exactly the Lottery works. Do I get multiple chances if I top 150 multiple DTs or do I only get one chance no matter how many times I win?

2/4
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Friday 28/12/2012, 20:44

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/help/ under - the game - daily tournaments

you can play as much as you want but only 1 score is counted per day and multiple tops in a day do not increase YOUR chance at a CR, although many will argue multiple top 150s will decrease a possible chance for 1 other person who did not reach top 150 therefore giving you a "better chance", staff clearly states in the rules that multiple top 150s do not increase your chance at a CR

hope this helped
3/4
awilly - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 28/12/2012, 20:56

You get one chance, you only get your best ranking but if you keep placing in the top 150 it avoids other people from getting into the Lottery
4/4
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά
Friday 28/12/2012, 21:35

You have only 1 chance per type (Extended or Standard) but you can enter both Standard and Extended for a double chance to win! So the less time you can spend are 2 hours,1 for the extended and 1 for the standard and hope to win!

Good luck

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals