Rate Up This Rescue Deck!
Friday 28/12/2012, 17:46
HoAzeem - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Rate Up This Rescue Deck!
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of AresEnglish - Friday 28/12/2012, 17:46

Rate + Comment

An Unknown Power... RESCUE POWA! Please don't Hate!
« Previous12Next »

2/11
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Friday 28/12/2012, 20:51

I would say work Kerry in here and Tina when you can like stated above

nice deck
3/11
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 07:19

I just can't do it... I can't uprate a Rescue deck. Sorry. I tried but my conscience wouldn't let me.
4/11
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 16:33

Lol nah...

Aurora to Cliff

Vinny is crap... IDK but I like Lothar
5/11
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 29/12/2012, 17:13

Because Rescue is meant to be noob? More noob than Montana? More noob than following the trends of Elo?

To be honest, when I leave with the win who really cares
6/11
Sunday 30/12/2012, 02:11

No other clan gets the kind of round win bonus for just 1 pill. Montana at least have to spend two... When you can 1-pill in round 1 AND 2 and still have a 50/50 chance of winning, you know you are playing a broken clan.

But besides that, Rescue is plagued with numerous problems. They have too many 6 powers, in a game where many strong cards have 8 or 7 and attack manip built in, or SoB. They have a lot of ability-reliant gap. And you can't half-deck to offset those weaknesses... In short I feel like Rescue rely entirely too much on their bonus and win mostly by luck/stupid moves.

These are just my personal thoughts on the clan, nothing against you or your deck. Also, I agree with Oracle -- Cliff is probably the most threatening card Rescue has, because after all of their pill forcing, his Revenge will enable him to go through most DRs!
7/11
Originalz - Imperator - Legends Empire English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 11:06

Ghelas, while no other clan will force quite as much pilling as Rescue the Uppers clan actually has a -10 attack to a min of 3 which makes them require no pill to beat another no pill and sometimes a 2 or 3 pill card.
8/11
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 30/12/2012, 15:47

Rescue just have far to many low powered cards, which is why I think I've got to play Sledg Aurora because the rest of the clan simply is bad against hands like AS.

But the other thing is that their abilities seem to be a bit "downed" just because there in Rescue. Look at Montana + Uppers, Moses + Oxen - Anita. Having a card like Slyde when other clans get Spiaghi.

Herman Aurora Avola is another example where Rescue just get out classed.

I really do think that Rescue need to get some better cards with higher power just so they have a fighting chance against Uppers or As. Their average needs to be bumped up to 7 and they need to have less situational cards because they aren't amazing without that situation.
9/11
Sunday 30/12/2012, 17:15

Moses and Oxen can't be furied for 10 gap like Anita can.
Spiaghi needs an extra pill to force pills the same way Slyde does.
Aurora is about as good as Herman and Avola. Herman is the best round winner in the group, but he is completely destroyed by SoA. Dorian > Lady > Herman, IMO. Avola gets an extra point of gap, but Aurora is in Rescue, who force pills better than Montana. So Aurora will have an easier time hitting in the endgame.

Your point is still valid, and it's exactly the point I was trying to make earlier. Rescue is a shaky clan. But 12 built-in attack manip makes every card a round-win threat; having to spend 2-3 pills to block a 1st turn Slyde, just to have 3 damage knocked off, is a good example of what makes Rescue an incredibly un-strategic clan.
10/11
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 31/12/2012, 16:57

Spiaghi is one less star with 7 power.
Moses and Oxen are not bounded by DR, which is highly popular, and less predictable because no courage.
problem is look at Suzie, she is literally as good as Moses or Oxen for 1* more. may be slightly better, but doesnt cut it for a 4*. some say Kerry is fine, but I still think Rescue lacks a solid 4*.
Avola is better than Aurora, albeit slightly, 1 damage is 1 damage. dont think shes the best 5* though, would rather use Sledg or Cliff.

Rescue may be unstrategic, but they are almost completely dead versus SoB clans, since most of them have low 6/7 power, which is literally pathetic.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals