False missions

False missions
Monday 11/02/2013, 07:17
wise owl - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
False missions
wise owl - Hero English - Monday 11/02/2013, 07:17

Does anybody else have weird missions that went completed just say "false"? I just finished a mission get 20 wins by KO and my prize just said false.

2/6
GWNGeneralZod - Titan - Great White North English
Monday 11/02/2013, 08:15

It's been happening ever since the "Pilzsken" event yesterday.
Best you can do for now is take a screen shot of the Mission Complete page after the fight is over and submit it to UR Support, and they will reimburse you for any prizes you should have gotten.
3/6
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Monday 11/02/2013, 17:32

If you check the missions complete tab on the missions page, I think you should see your prize there. I've been told this was just a display issue and prizes were correctly distributed.
4/6
Gipsy Joe - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Monday 11/02/2013, 18:55

It happened to me as well, with the Lil Jey mission of Kreenk Ld. When I checked the missions tab it just said : "...you won and 5 mission points", also the mission was placed in the expired missions group.
Now it displays the correct reward, and it's in the right place so it should be fixed already.
5/6
wise owl - Hero English
Monday 11/02/2013, 23:37

Yeah I saw it. Thanks
6/6
Artemis-BZ - Moderator - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 12/02/2013, 09:28

This problem has been fixed

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals