Minerva is Skeelz's best five star

Tuesday 12/02/2013, 22:32
Taxt1271 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit BreakEnglish - Tuesday 12/02/2013, 22:32

I will argue with anyone that she is. I'd also say she's their second or third best card overall after Sasha and maybe Dr. Falkenstien.
« Previous12Next »

2/13
0 Nomi - Titan - Street Owners English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 00:29

5 damage = not very usable in ELO. Have you seen Aylen? Eloxia, Michael? Not saying she's bad, because she destroys T2, she's just not ELO material.
3/13
TNT_Blue - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 00:53

Nope. ELO-wise, Michael. That extra 2 damage is essential.
4/13
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 01:21

Clan-wide, except for a couple cards, there's a lack of damage. With massive attack and power manipulation cards like Chiara Cr, Minerva, Michael, Sandro, Dr. Falkenstien, Belgosi, and Sasha the key to winning Skeelz is usually winning two to three rounds anyhow. In ELO you're not gonna KO with Skeelz most likely.

Aylen is a glass cannon. She can do massive life gap but with no manipulation and seven power it's hard to hit. Same reason clans like Berzerk aren't used.

Michael is close, but he has three things going against him. He's conditionally based, has no DR, and reducing the enemies power is always better then adding to your own. Ill explain why if I must.

Two damage isn't worth more then all that. I do run Minerva and Michael in my deck though.

How is five damage too low when all the Skeelz staples except Michael have that much or less?
5/13
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 04:27

Sorry, who are you to make such an argument . 1300 record is not much, you have not been to the higher rankings of elo.

umm i am sorry but 5 damage is a pain dude. Id even say Dr. Falkenstein is a better card for elo (ignoring star count). why? attack manipulation. facing DR + attack manip, falk has to only pill once, whereas Minerva has to pill more, just to get damage reduced.

i repeat again, winning 3 rounds is viable, but you will cry when something like Ditha, or even furied Diana hit you on the last round and you go cry. and 3 rounds against something like Montana is just... not viable.

what use has DR on a 5* got? you see, all of Skeelz character has crap damage, and throwing away your 5*... not smart. most of the time that DR is just useless.

sorry Aylen is a way better option for a 5*, if I ever run Skeelz again. 10 life gap is much more appealing. moreover, you should be able to burn quite a lot of pillz anyway with your Sasha and falk.
6/13
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 15:54

And who are you to say I can't judge characters just because I don't play much? How arrogant are you?

Where does Dr. Falkenstein come into play here? I said FIVE star. The Dr. Is a four star.

Things like Ditha and Aylen are glass cannons. Good luck hitting with them against an opponent who knows what theyre doing with heavy attack or power manipulation. I don't like DR on five stars but it makes for a good combo with Redra and a good fallback plan if you lose the round.
7/13
Gunsterpanda - Veteran English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 19:13

5 dmg for a 5* is horrid in ELO.

Especially against a clan such as Montanas, winning 2 rounds will probably cause you to lose with poor damage. Minerva is VERY good, but I still think Michael outclasses her.
8/13
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 21:23

Every clan has weaknesses and struggles versus certain clans. Can't hold that against them.
9/13
0 Nomi - Titan - Street Owners English
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 22:21

I think we all agree Minerva is not Skeelz' best 5* for ELO.
10/13
Fotakou - Imperator ελληνικά
Wednesday 13/02/2013, 23:08

Taxt man,sorry but your arguments are pretty weak. I don't mind having almost the same ELO score as me,but by the time you invest 5 stars in an ELO deck,the current meta at least supports that it gotta inflict PAIN. And 5 damage is pretty meh. Sure it can win rounds and protect at the same time but come on,even I,with 1300 ELO in a good week,would probably let her pass.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals