Advice for ulu watu deck

Advice for Ulu Watu deck
Saturday 02/03/2013, 14:51
charleston.yeo - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Advice for ulu watu deck
charleston.yeo - Senior English - Saturday 02/03/2013, 14:51

Hi guys im currently playing Ulu Watu in survivor t2. should i play mono or split deck? if split then what clan? help is greatly appreciated i currwntly have
Stanly
Ambre
Lulabee
Miss Lulabee
Kirk( i know he sucks but i need a dr)
Zack
Serena
Eddie

2/6
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Tuesday 19/03/2013, 04:35

Good thing Daddy Jones was released to replace kirik
3/6
Charleston 123 - Master - night school English
Thursday 21/03/2013, 10:10

He's super expensive though...
4/6
UR_Genie - Hero English
Friday 22/03/2013, 16:01

To start remember Survivor is not a cheap game type so saying things like Daddy Jones is Super Expensive is disheartening.
Expensive in this game type is Jackie Cr Tanman and other cards like that. 20k is a mid range card price.

Ulu is really hard to run in Survivor without 2 solid DRs if you are on a Budget Daddy Jones and Wee Lee will do the job. (if not on budget get tanman as well and have 3 DRs)

You will want Stanly in my opinion and Ambre works good with them untill later rounds

Ambre - you already have
Wee Lee - 21k
Daddy Jones - 17k
Stanley - you already have
Lullabee - 7k
Serena - 8k
Hikiyousan - 20k
Oraya - 14k

That is a decent deck that wont break the bank to badly only 87k (closer to 100k if you didnt have Ambre and stanley)
Now please note this isnt a strong deck as it is missing Numar and Tanman. but those cards together are worth 2.5-3x more than this entire deck.

You didnt choose the cheapest clan to run by far.
5/6
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 02:35

I do mono Uppers with Jackie
6/6
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Saturday 23/03/2013, 05:08

+grax and morphum
But that doesn't answer the question.
I would personally suggest playing a different gamemode until you save up more money. Survivor is generally a very expensive game mode with most even average decks close to 100k. I would suggest maybe a tourney deck maybe that could double as an elo aswell.
But if you really want to go survivor go with Tekes idea which isn't bad for dm aswell if you can afford that idea.
You're just starting and dm/survivor are more veteran gamemodes.(which are going to be extremely expensive) especially t2
Goodluck either way!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals