Deck Builder!! Help??
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 00:45
Bellazza - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Deck Builder!! Help??
Bellazza - Senior English - Tuesday 05/03/2013, 00:45

Hey everyone!

I am currently in a predicament of what to do with a new deck I am building. I want a Piranha/Junkz Pill Manipulation Deck to use in Daily Tourneys.

As I have been away from the game for about 2 years or more I dont really understand this new system of what I believe to be Standard, Extended and Extended 25. ( Used to be T1 and T2 for me)

Now am I suppose to build a deck under 25 stars like in the good old days or how should I actually do it?

Currently I am making a deck consisting of 4 Piranha's and 4 Junkz under 25 stars. Here is what I have so far.

Gil **
Taham *****
Tremorh ***
______ Thinking Jiro?

Smokey Cr ***
Tula **
_________ Thinking Dalhia ***** or Selma *****
_________ No Idea

I really want to get Bonnie Ld when her missions are next on. (anyone know how every often they come up?)

I am not sure what to get for my last Junkz and my 2 piranhas (ofc with Bonnie Ld in mind)

I'm really open to any suggestions or changes so let me know what you guys think.

Regards, Bellazza

2/4
about4turtles - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 02:00

For Dt you can really have any amount of *s you want. Though if a low star deck is solid I think you should use it but if a few *s could help it vastly would go for it

1. Gil has a 5 point penalty so someone like Flanagan or Romana
2. For the 4th Junkz slot either Romana (if using Flanagan), Quibik, Eebezia, or Gibson
3. Taham could work but Haze, Fuzz, Quibik, Eebezia, or Gibson are all viable
4.Smokey Cr has a 10 point penalty so Tyd, Ector, Morgane
5. Tula is fine but personally think Hawkins will serve better
6. Personally like Selma over Dahlia but either is fine
7. Bonnie Ld has a 5 point penalty so someone like Raeth might work
3/4
0 Nomi - Imperator - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 04:48

Perhaps you should try Qubik Gibson Eebiza Tremorh Tyd Morgane Amiral Coco Hawkins. Good 25* deck and it fits the theme.
4/4
TNT_Blue - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 05/03/2013, 07:44

Tremorh, Tula, and Selma are the best cards you listed for DTs

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals