offline D Cr Senior  
Friday 08/03/2013, 18:37

Currently , I am using this deck : http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2549472

As such I have to say while Ray is great card, la Junta has too many great 4 star cards as well . Also I am unhappy with Wardog and Thormund . They both are good 2 star cards , but I just fell that they lack any significant power behind their punches .

Would the following be a good idea [I dont have the money to experiment much]
Ray -> Chiro/Gatline [I dont like Brianna for some reason]
Wardog->Wyre
And just maybe Thormund ->Tolliver [or maybe not]

offline AmberRed1994 Master Limit Break
Saturday 09/03/2013, 03:26

Nope, just Wardog to Tolliver/Dean depending on preference smiley

offline Hihihilalala Hero  
Saturday 09/03/2013, 14:30

For me, I would take out Ray to replace Trish with another more stable 4* like Brianna or up one of the 2* up. Either way, take out Trish. She's too risky in Elo due to the SoAs and att. manipulation

offline D Cr Senior  
Sunday 10/03/2013, 07:22

@AmberRed : could you specify a reason for that please?

@Hihihilalala : Taking SOA into consideration , Isatis is just as vulnerable as Trish. Also Taking out all 3 , I can replace 'em with Gatline / Chiro / Arnie / Brianna . While this reduces my vulnerability to SoA , it also reduces my overall damage output . Also I think it might be best to replace Trish with Wyre. Since that would reduce some SoA vulnerability while giving me my own , not to mention its a great anti-DR

offline Ambrelo1134 Titan  
Sunday 10/03/2013, 23:15

D Cr, you're answering your own question

lol

offline D Cr Senior  
Monday 11/03/2013, 06:06

I know , maybe i m thinking too much .

Its just that I love this game because there are so many options all with a + and - .

I was as such hoping for a reply / suggestion on the best route possible

offline D Cr Senior  
Monday 11/03/2013, 06:57

Fogot .... new preset http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2551396

Monday 11/03/2013, 07:43

Oh, erm. What i meant was Wardog is ok but in terms of power, Tolliver and Dean can both match up against 9-power cards, and beat 8-power cards. albeit it being situational and easily run over by SoA, so it depends on both preference and that week, what players are playing.

Monday 11/03/2013, 07:45

Oops, oops, just to add, maybe you can include the new Pilsken over Ray... I haven't played either before so don't trust me on this, but Pilsken's -4 power in mono may make him look like a Spyke and therefore may be better than Ray. But I don't know. I don't play La Junta very often.

offline D Cr Senior  
Monday 11/03/2013, 09:10

Pilzken is 100,000 in cost . No way in hell I can afford that .

Also , Tolliver comes with that +1 damage that is great for scaring a lot of ppl since a lot of my cards can go to 9 damage w fury
I dont like Dean so much because Wardog as such is immune to SoA .

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.