I haven't received any messages from "Kate"
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 01:16
banjomusen - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
I haven't received any messages from "Kate"
banjomusen - Senior English - Wednesday 13/03/2013, 01:16

Hi everyone,

I am new here, but have a question, I have been playing a lot of tournaments, but I havn't received any messages from "Kate" after my last three tournaments, and havn't received any Clints or Credits... What to do??

Thanks!

2/3
IM_JAeGis - Guru - Immortality English
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 20:05

It could be due to the daylight savings time change, tournament hours here in the US have switched back to odd hours. Check the side box showing your tournament history and if the numbers like "-- pts" are white, that means you didn't participate in the recent tournament. Finally, don't think this would go in this forum, I'm pretty sure the "tournaments" in tournaments and events refers to private tournaments created by players
3/3
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 13/03/2013, 23:59

I'm pretty sure the DST has nothing to do with it, since here in Europe we change the time two weeks later than over at the States. And the original poster is most likely on the same timezone as UR servers.

So, either you're not playing during the right time (Your even hours, if I'm not mistaken), in the right room or you've simply turned off the Kate messages.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals