Help with survivor T2

Help with survivor T2
Sunday 31/03/2013, 16:17
muffinman42 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Help with survivor T2
muffinman42 - Hero - aussie crusadersEnglish - Sunday 31/03/2013, 16:17

I'm using Skeelz and Jungo which I'm willing to change as Jungo aren't that great in T2. The deck is Caelus Cr Dwan Michael Mineva Askai Ongh Zornado and Ambre (which combines well with Michael and Caelus)
Any advice for possible changes?
Thanks

2/5
lukernator28 - Guru - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 11:50

I would probably get rid of Jungo and replace it with something like GraksmxxT, Uranus (very helpful in survivor), Chiara Cr and maybe Stella. Also when you get around the 10/14 stage it would probably be a good idea to change Ambre to Morphun. Hope this helps.
3/5
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 11/04/2013, 15:28

Any changes to your deck? Well, keeping the clans in mind, I'd change Michael to Niva for a little more DR. Also, as lukernator stated, Ambre to Morphun.
4/5
-Fruz - Senior English
Friday 12/04/2013, 17:36

Honestly, I've never been fond of Dwan in survivour, and typically, I'd only ever use 3 in the Skeelz half - which would be Michael, Logan & Caelus Cr.

As far as the Jungo half goes, I'd probably just add in Niva, and if you like, you could potentially use Troompah, worst case scenario he's a 6/7 with +5 attack.

With leaders, Morphun may be a good idea, especially with a high survivour score, as Luke stated.
If needs be - he can also be used as an attacker since 8 power is pretty decent.
5/5
0 GURU - Veteran - Open Casket English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 02:56

Any idea with this deck Ice Cold Killers

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals