Tourney points not getting counted.

Friday 26/04/2013, 00:53
SIR BARKS - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
SIR BARKS - Legend - Vengeful Little PoniesEnglish - Friday 26/04/2013, 00:53

I was playing Tourney Standard but in the last match i was about to level up with only 8 battle points to gain but when i won the match i only recieved 8 BP to count in my tourney instead of 25+ something.

2/5
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 26/04/2013, 01:48

That has been happening for a fair while. When you level up it starts the xp bar from 0 again, meaning you can only gain what it takes to level up.

I generally try to level up before playing a tourney seriously if I know I'm likely to lose points in that fashion.
3/5
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 26/04/2013, 07:24

What Joe said. Sometimes things like that can cost you a DT win so make sure if you are close to levelling up, do so before the DT.
4/5
0 GURU - Veteran English
Friday 26/04/2013, 15:05

Yes, I noticed this happened to me before, I was wondering why, and now I know, UR staff please try and address this problem ASAP as it can have a large affect on many people
5/5
Dead Stars - Veteran English
Saturday 27/04/2013, 06:26

The same thing happened to me.. I only got 5 points after winning the match, which is ridiculous because losses get you around at an average of 15 points.. I hope UR can fix this..

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals