I'm a major problem with using decks

Friday 26/04/2013, 01:04
Hatsumomo21 - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Hatsumomo21 - Imperator - Doomsday MachineEnglish - Friday 26/04/2013, 01:04

I'm very good at playing with the pussy cat clan but sadly I'm not very good with the other clans I do very poorly with others and even don't know how to use them even if i have strong cards in my deck what should i do so I can play well with other clans ?

2/5
Alhalish - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 26/04/2013, 01:53

Practice in Duel Mode.
3/5
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 26/04/2013, 04:17

Improvement comes through practice. I wouldn't recommend duel mode for practice as Kate is very unintelligent and unrealistic for what you'd get out of a human opponent.

The more experience you gain using particular clans the better you will understand how to use them, as well as how they're likely to play against you.

The same applies on a non clan-specific level. The more you have to try and read/predict your opponents plays in certain situations, the better you become at making the right call.
4/5
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 26/04/2013, 05:26

I have the same predicament, only that I can't play Pussycats to save my life but I can play anything else.

I suggest playing ELO without Cats, no matter how bad you are with them. Branch out, accept the losses and learn what your opponent does to beat you.
5/5
mahawirasd - Titan - Immortality English
Friday 26/04/2013, 08:04

Perhaps making a good half deck with your Pussycats deck and then supplementing the other half with whichever clan you wanna try out with somewhat similar cards can be a good exercise?

personally i find Pussycats are so versatile in half decks due to their utility, so they could go with just about any clan.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals