Event Newsletter: Cyber-holic
How do you play?
After 64 players have signed up, I will open a list of cards that you can bid for.
The person who win the bid will get to use the card for that phase.
Every player will receive 10 chips to bid for the list of cards. You can use your chips to bid for more than 1 card.
In the french section, you have to state which cards you are bidding BUT, DO NOT reveal how much you bid for those cards.
After that, send me a BUSINESS private message on which cards you bid and how much you are going to bid. You have 24 hours to start bidding after I open the bidding window. In case there is a tie in the number of chips for a certain, the first person who bid will get the it.
Player A sees the bidding list available and wants bid for Jackie Cr, Rowdy and Hawk for this round.
1) He writes on the french section -> "Bid(s): Jackie Cr, Rowdy, Hawk"
2) He send a BUSINESS private message -> "Jackie Cr - 3, Rowdy - 2, Hawk - 5"
3) He waits for the results to be announced.
1) No chips will be refunded after you got outbid.
2) You will not be able to change your bid after you wrote and PMed me.
3) If the cards written on PM and on the french section does not match, your bid will be voided.
Interesting concept, I have seen something like this in the past, hope it works successfully
Good luck to your avi event too.
Nice prizes! Interesting concept! Join now!~