So... I've been absent for a year

Saturday 25/05/2013, 23:45
kung-fu dk - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
kung-fu dk - Veteran English - Saturday 25/05/2013, 23:45

After a good while i have returned to urban rivals, but i feel like i'm out of touch with all the new characters.... when i left, Frozn were... about half a month old or so. Thus, i dont really know about all the new characters and stuff... so i just wish to know about new, powerfull characters... any chances to the stock deck in normal tournaments and things... can you help me with that? if it helps, i am currently running Sakrohm, Piranhas, and Skeelz mostly.

2/6
Saturday 25/05/2013, 23:55

Also, this is my current, outdated ELO deck... what should i switch? http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1726414
3/6
Taxt1271 - Hero - Limit Break English
Sunday 26/05/2013, 00:08

Just switch Skrum with Virginia or Stella and Na Boh with Aleister and you're good.
4/6
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Sunday 26/05/2013, 01:44

Basically, there's a new Sakrohm overpowered card called Mokra. It's currently player-banned in elo, but be sure to get it. Mokra - Uranus (or Mokranus) duo is great.
Skeelz have new staples in Plunk and Dr Falkenstein. Check them out
5/6
badna0 - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 26/05/2013, 05:36

In DT, 28-32-ish star decks are currently the meta. Still based around 2hko, just make sure to avoid the penalty cards (shown here: http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/game/tournaments/history/)

La Junta are running amok in both standard and extended, since none of their staples are banned. Core of the deck is the oh-so-cheap OHKO Raven, Isatis, Pilzken, Arnie, Sabia.

Sentinel also have an extremely strong deck with Jakson, Harvey, Havok, Sammy, Lehane forming the core of that. ELM_Gabriel3 just posted a good example of this deck that he incredibly hit 880-ish bp with.

Junkz, Vortex, and Spyke splash are also seen to a lesser degree.
6/6
Sunday 26/05/2013, 13:22

Also. quite unrelated, i just discovered that chiara is a cr now... cool

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals