Thursday 30/05/2013, 15:39

So, lately I got interested on playing ELO mode because of one of Andy Ld's Mission and I mostly been doing good but I think I hit a snag now, since I been getting a losing streak.. smiley and I need opinions on the Decks I been using..

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2600670&list
and
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2594561&list

should I replace a card from one of the decks and should I just stick to one deck?

I like rotating decks to lessen the monotonous feeling I get from playing the same cards over and over again.. also, should I try a new clan to use? I mostly use Montana and La Junta now.. I used to love using Nightmare and I am leaning towards Piranas now too.. so many good Clans to use.. smiley also, I my luck usually runs me to Roots/GHEIST players... smiley

Cancel
Thursday 30/05/2013, 16:16

If you're worried about Roots/GHEIST (which are rampant in elo this week) in your La Junta Deck try:
Pilzken > Brianna
Tolliver > Nahomi
And in the Uppers/Montanas combo:
Sharon > Belladone
Beetenka > Harold
Nellie > Rubie

Cancel
Thursday 30/05/2013, 16:22

I never thought of using Harold before, and he's just wasting away in my collection for some reason..

also, should I replace Thormund for Wardog?

Cancel
Thursday 30/05/2013, 19:08

Harold is a nice card also good smiley

Cancel
Thursday 30/05/2013, 19:16

Thormund is really good in mono

Cancel
Thursday 30/05/2013, 20:03

Whether using Thormund or Wardog is better deends upon you experience, whether you find yourself fighting SOA more or less. If more, Wardog > Thormund.

Cancel
Thursday 30/05/2013, 20:05

Also, Harold is FAR better than Beetenka. Same power, same damage without ability, 1 less star, and imo more useful ability.

Cancel
Friday 31/05/2013, 02:55

Thanks Guys! I can really see now why Harold is better, the only reason I use Beetenka is because I like to do as much Damage as possible to my Opponent as I can.. smiley But then again, Harold has more of a chance of winning since he has power reduction and attack manip.

Cancel
Friday 31/05/2013, 03:36

Someone commented on the Montana/Uppers deck to switch

Beetenka --> Oxen
Sharon --> Desmond

I agree with them. smiley

I'd also be inclined to use Milena over Jane Ramba Cr in the Junta deck. They're pretty similar, but Milena would be my preference. smiley

Cancel
Friday 31/05/2013, 13:11

Elo is easier if you have soa around, and your decks don't have any, which makes your wins more difficult...

Cancel

Reply to this subject