A little help please...

A little help please...
Thursday 30/05/2013, 15:39
Space Churros - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
A little help please...
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMYEnglish - Thursday 30/05/2013, 15:39

So, lately I got interested on playing ELO mode because of one of Andy Ld's Mission and I mostly been doing good but I think I hit a snag now, since I been getting a losing streak.. and I need opinions on the Decks I been using..

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2600670&list
and
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2594561&list

should I replace a card from one of the decks and should I just stick to one deck?

I like rotating decks to lessen the monotonous feeling I get from playing the same cards over and over again.. also, should I try a new clan to use? I mostly use Montana and La Junta now.. I used to love using Nightmare and I am leaning towards Piranas now too.. so many good Clans to use.. also, I my luck usually runs me to Roots/GHEIST players...
« Previous12Next »

2/14
Spikey 13 - Guru - lonely fighters English
Thursday 30/05/2013, 16:16

If you're worried about Roots/GHEIST (which are rampant in elo this week) in your La Junta Deck try:
Pilzken > Brianna
Tolliver > Nahomi
And in the Uppers/Montanas combo:
Sharon > Belladone
Beetenka > Harold
Nellie > Rubie
3/14
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Thursday 30/05/2013, 16:22

I never thought of using Harold before, and he's just wasting away in my collection for some reason..

also, should I replace Thormund for Wardog?
4/14
Saveroftime - Hero - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 30/05/2013, 19:08

Harold is a nice card also good
5/14
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 30/05/2013, 19:16

Thormund is really good in mono
6/14
Thursday 30/05/2013, 20:03

Whether using Thormund or Wardog is better deends upon you experience, whether you find yourself fighting SOA more or less. If more, Wardog > Thormund.
7/14
Thursday 30/05/2013, 20:05

Also, Harold is FAR better than Beetenka. Same power, same damage without ability, 1 less star, and imo more useful ability.
8/14
Space Churros - Imperator - WAR ACADEMY English
Friday 31/05/2013, 02:55

Thanks Guys! I can really see now why Harold is better, the only reason I use Beetenka is because I like to do as much Damage as possible to my Opponent as I can.. But then again, Harold has more of a chance of winning since he has power reduction and attack manip.
9/14
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Friday 31/05/2013, 03:36

Someone commented on the Montana/Uppers deck to switch

Beetenka --> Oxen
Sharon --> Desmond

I agree with them.

I'd also be inclined to use Milena over Jane Ramba Cr in the Junta deck. They're pretty similar, but Milena would be my preference.
10/14
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 31/05/2013, 13:11

Elo is easier if you have soa around, and your decks don't have any, which makes your wins more difficult...

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals