Junta/Jungo Deck

Junta/Jungo Deck
Monday 03/06/2013, 06:05
TundrazZ - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Junta/Jungo Deck
TundrazZ - Senior - D-VersifiedEnglish - Monday 03/06/2013, 06:05

I havent been doing so well in elo with my mono junta deck so i made this.......
http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2605583

2/5
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 03/06/2013, 07:09

It's not really an effective combo, given how excellent both clans are at running mono.
3/5
badna0 - Titan English
Monday 03/06/2013, 07:33

You're missing the opportunity to use:
Buba, Troompah, Boohma, Sabia, Isatis, Raven, (at full potential... without a 4 Junta hand Raven's really not as frightening, especially in 2hko format) Thormund, AND Pilzken. All of these cards are pretty close to staples for Elo.

Moreover, why are you using Raven and not, say Ongh (when unbanned), Troompah, Ray, heck, even Ed 12?
Where's Jean/Pegh, the two best Jungo 2*, with Jean being arguably the best 2* in Elo?

Running duo, you're missing a lot of staple cards. I'd recommend something more along the lines of:

Jean/Pegh/Radek/Moegura or Niva (11*)
Milena/Wyre/Brianna/Arnie (14*)

but even this doesn't feel nearly as solid as a mono deck of either, which would include a lot of the cards described above.
4/5
Bemmoth - Titan English
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 06:14

First off, welcome to the game (Is a member since Sunday 26/05/13.)

Anyway, it all depends on your play style. If you like + life, the damage, being able to win matches more easily, and if you want to stay with La Junta and/or Jungo.

If you like life or maintaining it, Pegh, Nyema, and Scopica can help with that from the Jungo side, while Sabia can help from the La Junta side.

If you like the damage, Hystrix and Gerald for Jungo side can help, along with Brianna and Bryan from the La Junta side.

If you want to win matches more comfortably, Rodney, Jean, and Benicio from Jungo helps, along with Gatline, Tolliver, and Dean can help from the La Junta side.

If you can afford her, Jane Ramba Cr is a good card, if not Sabia can suffice, even in a half-deck.

For my personal preferences, I'd swap around Mindy, and Wendy for Pegh and Rodney while swapping Milena, Raven, Trish, and Wyre for Jane Ramba Cr, Gatline, Dean, and Bryan.
5/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 04/06/2013, 11:49

La Junta and Jungo both work better as mono (only 1 clan in the deck) decks due to the high number of support cards in the clans.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals