When is the 'Ban list' getting updated?

Tuesday 11/06/2013, 01:14
M-Bison - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Tuesday 11/06/2013, 01:14

The current ban list is getting old and feel needs a change. Certain clans are definitely stronger now and really do need a slight disadvantage when using there obnoxious cards.

Cards I would suggest putting penalties on :

Raven - 5 Obvious reasons.
Mokra - 2 Still worth using but just slightly to strong at the moment.
Lady - 2 Again still worth using but again slightly to strong.
Mechakolos - 5 Obvious. I would even shout 10 but you have penalties on to many GHEIST anyway.
Naele - 2 Strong, not worth 5 but strong.
Haze - 2, you don't realize how strong this card is until you go against it.
Daddy Jones - 2 Strong, deserves it.

That's just off the top of my head also to come off the list or less penalties :

Nanook - 0 No reason to be on and with Daddy Jones going on there is no need.
Taljion - 0 Never did understand it.
Lou - 0 No reason to be on it.
Gil - 2 Not as strong as before.
Striker - 2 Not as strong as before, was over hyped anyway.
Emeth - 2 Emeth is currently never used other than Fight club, -2 is fair.
Oshitsune - 0 Not even ELO banned anymore, -5 points in DT is well to far.
Bonnie Ld - 0 It literally has 0 use in the game currently and might see use in DT.
Smokey Cr - 2 I don't see why it's 10. Mono Piranas was never tier 1 in DTs ever.
Lamar Cr - 5 Currently has no place in any game mode, might be useful at 5, probably not.
Vickie Cr - 5 Might sound crazy but with Mona at 5 and Avola at 2 it would make sense to see her back in DTs.
« Previous12Next »

2/17
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 01:14

I ran out of words
3/17
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 02:23

Mokra is gone, no?
4/17
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 02:31

This is in the Daily tournament topic.
5/17
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 04:46

Eh, I'd say switch around your suggested penalties for Raven and Mokra.
Put Oshistune and Elvira at 2 point penalty
Spyke at 5 point
Clover at 2 point
And Smokey Cr at either 5 or 2 point, the fact that he is at 10 points is just lul worthy.
6/17
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 05:10

Good shout on Spyke! Elvira...Rescue are lacking as it is and I would even consider Marco Cr to -5, maybe if Marco Cr was -5 then Elvira could be -2 just to stop any complete Rescue dominance.
7/17
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 06:03

What I meant by the post is remove Elvira all together if Marco Cr is at 10 but if not let her be -2 then move him down to -5.
8/17
badna0 - Titan English
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 08:00

Emeth with a -2 is a little broken if you consider his supporting cast. An Emeth, Milena, Pilzken draw would destroy most hands in DT... and then if you consider adding Arnie? Raven? Sabia? Remember his ability will force 3 pills from an 8 powered opponent. You could probably lower his penalty to -2 if you gave Pilzken a -2 as well.

Lehane -2 would be a pretty solid slap on the wrist to most sent decks at the moment, most of their other cards are pretty balanced but the ensemble together is quite overwhelming.
9/17
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 09:38

Yeh I didn't get enough words to write every ban and penalties and I agre wth Emeh and Pilzken

Currently Sentinal have Hawk/Copper/Coby on the penalties list, Lehane at -2 wouldn't hurt them to much but I like sentinal as they are at the moment. Deserves -2 though.
10/17
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 11/06/2013, 14:34

Well I actually agree with removing Elvira altogether anyways, but baby steps
Personally the only Rescue card I've ever seen as possibly overpowered is Alec Cr, Marco is just a solid 5* who infact is like the only Rescue who can withstand his bonus being taken away, but as we can see, his proneness to SOA balances him out.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals