Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

[RECR] The Bran Clan-Regularly taking the world by storm.

Friday 14/06/2013, 04:25
Haunches - Titan Español

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Haunches - Titan - The Bran ClanEspañol - Friday 14/06/2013, 04:40

Feeling stopped up? I would like to inform you that things are flowing freely within the Bran Clan. Yes, everything is loose and relaxed, and really, would you expect anything else? Of course not.. Whether you are a bran enthusiast or not, The Bran Clan may just be exactly what you are looking for.

Benefits of the Bran Clan include:

-an incredibly awesome clan moniker Yes, you can be that cool.
-witty banter
-other stuff, probably

Casual players are certainly welcome. Discrimination is not in the Bran Clan's agenda. Players of distinguishable skill are certainly welcome too. Bran is some powerful stuff.

The Bran Clan's agenda is as follows:

1.) Amass a team of relatively impressive size and skill.
2.) Start working on getting those clan bonuses so we get a bunch of free crap.
3.) Take over the world, promoting bran as we see fit.

In closing, if you're looking for that not too serious, slightly zany clan experience; if you're looking for a pretty decent player to jump into a clan with; if you absolutely love the moniker, or if you just really like bran, I got your bread and butter right here. Better yet, I have your bran. Let us partake of this delicious bran in relative harmony.

The Bran Clan

edited by ArtemisBZ Friday 14/06/2013, 04:40

2/4
Bojax - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Friday 14/06/2013, 06:16

This a cool dude! I love a little bran in my life and you should too!
3/4
Bojax - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Friday 14/06/2013, 06:19

*is
4/4
Haunches - Titan - The Bran Clan Español
Friday 14/06/2013, 06:34

I thank you for your kind words... I would also like to announce that the Bran Clan has taken a step towards viability and DOUBLED, yes, DOUBLED our roster. Twice the number of Bran enthusiasts. I just wanted to make that known to any prospective bran-ites reading this. We all know the benefits of doubling one's bran intake.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals