New Challengers!

New Challengers!
Friday 14/06/2013, 11:20
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
52 messages
New Challengers!
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 14/06/2013, 11:20

While Clint City is busy dusting itself off after Mechakolos' attack, at the top of the Pile Tower the fighting has started up again like never before. Dao Wang and Rad have stepped into the ring and thrown Wonder Lana and Zapatino to the floor!

To avenge their honor (and in exchange for quite a lot of Clintz), “La Calavera” and “El Zombino” have agreed to enter the ring. Watch the live fight of the two young, level 3 and 4 Huracan members against Dao Wang, the level 2 Fang Pi Clang guy in search of his destiny, and Rad, the young, level 5 Frozn member who’s on a spree!

Get these characters in the shop's packs

5 new missions have been added. Find the list of Newblood missions by clicking on the Missions tab.
« Previous123456Next »

2/52
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 14/06/2013, 11:31

El Zombino : 3* 5/6 Reprisal Power = Power Opp.
La Calavera : 4* 7/5 Reprisal Damage = Damage Opp.
Rad : 5* 7/6 Ability Stop Opp. Bonus
Dao Wang : 2* Ability -2 Opp. Life Min 1
3/52
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Friday 14/06/2013, 11:32

El Zombino is better than La Calavera?
4/52
YoShI_O 345 - Senior English
Friday 14/06/2013, 11:33

Aww I was thinking that the next cards was going to be the Huracan Leader
5/52
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Friday 14/06/2013, 11:38

@soundtrack: Not when played first. Ability is conditional.
6/52
glippy - Veteran - - fang.crew - English
Friday 14/06/2013, 11:38

Were is my 5 star Jungo
7/52
Zero-Alucard - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 14/06/2013, 11:49

La Calavera is an alright card. Not great, but alright. Solid stats for a 4* and factor in her bonus, she can be a threat. Not really a fan of her ability being Reprisal though, she could have been better of without it. I find that it suits El Zombino better, as your opponent is going to have think about which card to play and whether or not the other person will counter with El Zombino. With equal power and couple in the Huracan bonus, El Zombino can be threat. I see La Calavera being used only in elo or other T1 formats, and your opponent can simple play a low damage card, which could harm La Calavera .
8/52
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English

Do you have a new guy writing the intros? I don't recall you mentioning their levels on the newspost before.
9/52
Whitedragon11 - Eternal - Limit Break English

My fav this release is actually Dao Wang 8 powered 2 star is always welcome

To see their final arts and abilities, check out New Challengers
10/52
-Bakuryu - Senior English
Friday 14/06/2013, 11:52

If you don't play her after a low damage card she isn't bad. Also 7/5 isn't bad. The reprisal makes her better.
If they would stop voting Ongh...

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals