Tips on dealing with Eddie?

Friday 21/06/2013, 01:42
express54321 - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
express54321 - Guru - Dreams do come trueEnglish - Friday 21/06/2013, 01:42

Sometimes I see Eddie in fights and I just have no clue how to deal with him. He has 10 power (with bonus) which is pretty much impossible to pill against him and he has a powerful healing ability. He's one of the most annoying cards to face. I know that an SOA would probably be the best way to deal with the card, but I don't always draw an SOA.

What's the best way to deal with him if you don't have an SOA?

2/5
Medivh - Guru English
Friday 21/06/2013, 01:55

6-8 pill and force a coin flip.
3/5
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 21/06/2013, 01:57

It really depends on what you use. Pussycats reduce him to a measily 1 damage (which makes his ability seems lackluster), GHEIST/Roots kill off his main selling point, attack manip makes him easier to pill against, and Vortex offers a way out in case you lose vs him.
4/5
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Friday 21/06/2013, 05:19

As the others have already said, it depends on what you have. more importantly it depends on what your opponent has.
5/5
Bemmoth - Titan English
Saturday 22/06/2013, 00:08

Assume low pill. Use a low dmg/gap card with +/- power/atk cards. If he bluffs/minimal pillz you get your dmg through for minimal pillz. If he gets through, you play accordingly.

My decks usually have + life in it, so even if I don't SoA him and he gets through, I can still stay above his life gaining gap with + life of my own.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals