Sunday 23/06/2013, 04:33

I am trying to decide between Charlie and GraksmxxT which is more effective and better over all. any suggestions would be great! thank you for the help.

Cancel
Sunday 23/06/2013, 05:38

That depends on which mode you play.GraksmxxT is elo banned and has a huge penalty in DT,so he is only effective is survivor extended and DM.On the other hand,Charlie is equally effective in every modes.
But considering GraksmxxT is a 4*,and has a power more,with a better clan bonus than Charlie,GraksmxxT is definitely better than Charlie individually IMO.

Cancel
Sunday 23/06/2013, 06:54

Is their a deck you're looking to put one in?

Cancel
Sunday 23/06/2013, 08:02

Not really just trying to get good pieces for corner stones of possible decks. i know that i want both of them but right now i can only afford one and was trying to figure out which is the best to get first... i have a few Pussycats and was thinking about getting Charlie and trying to see how that went but still unsure...

Cancel
Sunday 23/06/2013, 13:26

GraksmxxT means you can also add Uranus and Mokra to your deck. Though it can't be used in any ELO banned rooms.

Charlie can be used in ELO.

Cancel
Monday 24/06/2013, 00:37

I would go for GraksmxxT. There are better options for Pussycats than Charlie imho.

Cancel

Reply to this subject