I ACCIDENTLY SOLD MT Dalhia Cr for 500 Clintz thinking it was Coleridge! I know it's my mistake but the UR staff have a part of it too as usually cards cannot be sold for a price WAY below what it's worth!!! The player **** bought my Dalhia Cr in a matter of seconds which normally is deemed impossible! The reason I have named him as a "CHEATER/HACKER" is because he was Offline at the time!
This is my PROOF:
I was so enraged I messaged him straight after a couple minutes before he came online and saw that it seemed like his "lucky day" to give my card back immediately and that I would take action against him via UR Staff and Moderators. This was his reply;
Please do something about this as my main point is to put price exceptions on ALL cards including Cr's!
Also try look into this on his part because he is using software to automatically buy underpriced cards off the market which is against the RULES.
I have nothing to play the game for now so I'll probably quite because how can I enjoy a game that's not fair?!
Thank you for reading.
edit: Please use a contact us form for this. RG LoA
SO EVERYONE WILL IGNORE ME???? OK SO ITS OK TO GO AND SPEND MY OWN MONEY ON PACKS TO MAKE MONEY TO BUY GOOD CARDS THAT I WANT AND THEN ITS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU?? UR IS JUST MONEY GREEDY AND DONT CARE FULL STOP
1. You can make yourself appear offline even when you are not
2. There is no such thing as auto buyer, he was just really quick
3. Crs can be sold for any price over 50 clintz
4. He cannot be banned simply for buying a card that you put on the market
5. I guarantee your not getting your Dalhia Cr back it is your own fault and the only way to get it back is if **** returned it to you, which will not happen.
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.