[ATTENTION MODS] **** = CHEATER/HACKER

Wednesday 26/06/2013, 21:10
AW GV4N - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
AW GV4N - Titan English - Wednesday 26/06/2013, 23:25

I ACCIDENTLY SOLD MT Dalhia Cr for 500 Clintz thinking it was Coleridge! I know it's my mistake but the UR staff have a part of it too as usually cards cannot be sold for a price WAY below what it's worth!!! The player **** bought my Dalhia Cr in a matter of seconds which normally is deemed impossible! The reason I have named him as a "CHEATER/HACKER" is because he was Offline at the time!
This is my PROOF:
[redacted]

I was so enraged I messaged him straight after a couple minutes before he came online and saw that it seemed like his "lucky day" to give my card back immediately and that I would take action against him via UR Staff and Moderators. This was his reply;

PROOF:
[redacted]

Please do something about this as my main point is to put price exceptions on ALL cards including Cr's!
Also try look into this on his part because he is using software to automatically buy underpriced cards off the market which is against the RULES.

I have nothing to play the game for now so I'll probably quite because how can I enjoy a game that's not fair?!
Thank you for reading.

edit: Please use a contact us form for this. RG LoA

edited by RG LoA Wednesday 26/06/2013, 22:25
« Previous12Next »

2/11
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Wednesday 26/06/2013, 21:12

Normal he is makeing him self online
3/11
AW GV4N - Titan English
Wednesday 26/06/2013, 21:14

But this surely is not allowed? Now that I have nothing except 8 cards worth 100 clintz each?
4/11
Max_Payne_ - Senior English
Wednesday 26/06/2013, 21:19

It is only your mistake.:weirdrogramm to autobuying, lol. Monitoring of market. You are insulted player without any reason. I think this theme must be deleted.
5/11
AW GV4N - Titan English
Wednesday 26/06/2013, 21:20

SO EVERYONE WILL IGNORE ME???? OK SO ITS OK TO GO AND SPEND MY OWN MONEY ON PACKS TO MAKE MONEY TO BUY GOOD CARDS THAT I WANT AND THEN ITS TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU?? UR IS JUST MONEY GREEDY AND DONT CARE FULL STOP
6/11
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Wednesday 26/06/2013, 21:22

Did he give you the card back
7/11
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 26/06/2013, 23:22

So, you made a huge mistake.

How does that make **** a Hacker or Cheater?

What rule did **** actually break? Can you name one?

edited by RG LoA Wednesday 26/06/2013, 22:22
8/11
AW GV4N - Titan English
Wednesday 26/06/2013, 21:24

No
9/11
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Wednesday 26/06/2013, 23:23

The reality here is that **** did nothing that is against the rules.

You are actually breaking the rules by calling out names, you are accusing **** to be hacker/cheater when he obiviously is not one.

We can depate about "moral obligations" or "unwritten social rules" but none of those are enforced by moderators.

Sir. You made a mistake and you took arrow to the knee. There is a reason why I double-check my sellprices and dont lend my cards to strangers.

edited by RG LoA Wednesday 26/06/2013, 22:23
10/11
0_Hope - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 26/06/2013, 23:23

1. You can make yourself appear offline even when you are not
2. There is no such thing as auto buyer, he was just really quick
3. Crs can be sold for any price over 50 clintz
4. He cannot be banned simply for buying a card that you put on the market
5. I guarantee your not getting your Dalhia Cr back it is your own fault and the only way to get it back is if **** returned it to you, which will not happen.

edited by RG LoA Wednesday 26/06/2013, 22:23

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals