netherslasher - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Please check my presets, and advice as well. :D
netherslasher - Veteran English - Sunday 14/07/2013, 05:15

2/4
PaniK_Wardog - Master English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 22:21

I can't talk about the Piranhas deck, but since I am an avid Skeelz user, I can say a thing or two about the latter. First of all you might want to change Manfred to Greem when she is not banned. The possibilty of being poisoned will make many persons overpill, and thus she can be a usefull bluff, especially on the first round. Aside from that, your deck is the same as mine, except I switched Sandro with Chiara Cr . I can say that this deck works pretty good for ELO.
3/4
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 14/07/2013, 22:35

Piranas deck looks okay, aside Raeth over Sting or Lizbeth/Bloodh/Selma/Dalhia Cr and Hawkins over Baba and Sting.

As for the Skeelz deck, Greem is out of the question as she is permabanned. If Cley and Liam work for you great, but if not Belle is the best substitute for Liam, unless you want to swap him and Manfred to some of the Skeelz 3* (There's a lot to pick from). Same for Cley, but if the higher damage works, keep him around. Manfred in the deck is a bit tricky, but Belgosi or Jay could fill the 4* gap if the confidence abilities clash too badly. The 5* card is purely a matter of preference. Tomas does a good enough job at it.
4/4
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 15/07/2013, 17:12

deleted: Nice deck. I would personally change Sting to Raeth and Coleridge to Calliope.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals