Do you think this should be a mode?

Tuesday 06/08/2013, 17:43
CB Redblood - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
CB Redblood - Legend - Clintz BankEnglish - Tuesday 06/08/2013, 17:43

Hello I'm making a suggestion based on modes that there is.

This is based on Elo, Duel, Death match, survivor and tourney.

Basically I would call this mode Golden League.
This I hope will encourage players to drop of the duel mode and leave the weaker players there and play proper urban rivals.

Basically The rules I state goes like this:

A win = 7 Clintz and 40BP
A loss = 2-4 Clintz and 15BP
A draw = 3-5 Clintz and 25BP ( If you draw you stay in the competition)
Player Withdrew = 0 Clintz and - 20BP
Opponent Withdrew = 9 Clintz and 35BP
Each player receives bonus Battle points depending on their results, + 1 Battle point per life left.
+ 2 Battle point, per pillz left.

& Also this will be a knockout stage completely.
So if you are defeated you no longer play the mode until the next day.

Extra rules.

3rd win in a row = double the winning for the rule ( a win ) + a bonus 20 Clintz

5th fight in a row = quadruple the winnings for the rule ( a win ) + a bonus 30 Clintz

7th fight in a row = 5 Credits and quadruple the winnings for the rule ( a win ) + a bonus 40 Clintz

10th fight in a row = 5 Credits and quadruple the winnings for the rule ( a win ) and will get a lottery ticket and if its been randomly picked, you win a collector card.

To make sure you know that when you reach 1,2,4,6,8 and 9 fight, you are only rewarded with the amount of ( a win )

After 10th fight, you can try to score a top daily ranking of your place and winner receives 50 Credits.

Tell me.

TSC
« Previous12Next »

2/12
0 RoyalDeath - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 17:49

Nice idea! I love the thought of a knockout zone, means high risk, high reward
3/12
CB Redblood - Legend - Clintz Bank English
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 17:54

And secondly cr cards to win if you reach 10+ if you know what i mean.....
4/12
dragon-josh - Titan English
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 17:58

I love this idea will this mode be made?
5/12
CB-OnE ShOt - Hero - Clintz Bank English
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 17:59

Yeah that's good it's like survivor
6/12
Stoob55 - Guru - Pacific Rim English
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 18:02

Thats brilliant man u should take it to support
7/12
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 18:06

I took it to goralion, the ideas took me 4 hours looooooool
8/12
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 18:23

Looks kinda like a limited survivor where after a loss you just can't play that day anymore. A minor difference is the 5 credits at the 10th win, and 50 credits for daily #1. IDK how much you get for a survivor top, but I think it's probably less, but I could be wrong and it's the same.

A major difference is you don't gain life/lose pillz, right? Plus you get to knock out your competition for the whole day rather than having to face them again 2 matches later if you're unlucky.

This doesn't have to be a brand new mode; this could just be an addition to survivor. A new way to play it if you will (if you lose in this one you could just play in regular survivor ). They could have 2 extra buttons that say "knockout extended" and "knockout elo" to add this idea in.
9/12
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 18:49

5 creds for 7 wins? currently survivor only generates this for top 5 in a day which are consistently 25 wins+. Bigger win streaks would have to be made in order to get the same prizes if this mode were ever going to work. great idea though
10/12
Tuesday 06/08/2013, 18:53

Well do consider that if you lose you dont play for the rest of the day, no wonder that 10 would be difficult, but not so difficult for the really good players, you will know itll be hard anyways

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals