Theme decks

Theme decks
Wednesday 07/08/2013, 10:13
boomstickblast - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
Theme decks
boomstickblast - Titan - killingforfun12English - Wednesday 07/08/2013, 10:13

Hi, i''m boom stick blast and I'm a collector more than anything else. also i like to make fun theme decks based on character design, character back story's or even what they're parodies of... as some of you might have guessed this strategy doesn't always come up with winning decks. so i thought maybe i could get some help from fellow ur players. here you can just have fun making interesting theme decks... so yeah. if you're wondering why this is here i couldn't think of anywhere else to put it.and just to get anyone interested a starting point let's go with one of my favorite themes.

family feud- a deck comprised of family members. they don't all have to be in the same family, even if that were possible, they just have to be related to another card in the deck. like tiwi and kilandria.

2/2
TharaCorleone - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 08/08/2013, 19:54

I've had a couple of decks based around my fanfiction that have worked somewhat well. I like the whole family thing aswell and thanks to my overactive imagination, I do actually have a few families in my version of UR events. For example, I notice you mentioned Tiwi Ld and Kalindra...if I had a family-based deck with them, I'd also have Thorpah (potential father), Brok (potential grandfather, since it's been confirmed he's Thorpah's father) and Stompah (uncle figure) included in there. Because Windzy is Tiwi's little pet/invention of sorts, he'd be there too.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals