Click here if you forgot your password.

Gleebus? NEW CARD IDEA

Gleebus? NEW CARD IDEA
Thursday 08/08/2013, 11:33
0 RoyalDeath - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Gleebus? NEW CARD IDEA
0 RoyalDeath - Imperator - Harbingers of AresEnglish - Thursday 08/08/2013, 11:33

Hi guys, I think the time has come for a new Sakrohm card called Gleebus. Basically, he would claim to be the son of Glibon Dashra Sakrh, and has come down from heaven to preach the word of god, and tell the Sakrohm clan that they should be non violent, and be peaceful and loving, and change them for the better.
His levels should be:
1) 4,0 no ability
2) 7,0 heal 3 max 12

I have made him the first card without any damages to balance his high heal for a level 2, and also because he is meant to be a loving, anti violence character. He is 2 stars because I feel that Sakrohm lacks good cards in this sector.

Thoughts on this guys? Comment with other ideas/improvements if you can please.

2/6
0 RoyalDeath - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 08/08/2013, 11:46

He could be a heal 2 max 14 if you think 3 is too much
3/6
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Thursday 08/08/2013, 13:10

Didn't an annoying asian already create a topic for stuff like this?
4/6
Pilluminati - Legend - D-Versified English
Thursday 08/08/2013, 21:07

He didn't exactly create the topic Myeltd,he just continued it after somebody came up with the original idea and then four others just like him kept it rolling. But yeah,that's why the create a card is stickied at the top of the general message board

With that said,the card is interesting,and i would like to see more zero stat cards in the game,but i've seen it before in fantasy rivals(there's a similar card with these stats but the name of the card in particular eludes me at the moment) but it left something to be desired,and i wasn't too crazy about using it. So i can't say im particularly sure this card will exactly improve the saks 2 stars,but i can't exactly recall a point they've ever needed their two stars.
5/6
0 RoyalDeath - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 09/08/2013, 12:07

Ok, thanks for the feedback
6/6
Soldi3rAce - Titan English
Friday 09/08/2013, 21:41

I like the card idea

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals