Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Ok, what in the world are the DT winners playing?

Friday 23/08/2013, 23:24
Kefalo - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
20 messages
Kefalo - Titan - Casual GrindEnglish - Friday 23/08/2013, 23:24

So I'm playing some casual standard DT's with a strange but pretty ok deck.

Congratulations! You finished 17th in the last Daily Tournament with 539 Battle Points
Congratulations! You finished 6th in the last Daily Tournament with 579 Battle Points.
Congratulations! You finished 6th in the last Daily Tournament with 559 Battle Points.
Congratulations! You finished 14th in the last Daily Tournament with 530 Battle Points.
Congratulations! You finished 11th in the last Daily Tournament with 502 Battle Points.
Congratulations! You finished 4th in the last Daily Tournament with 578 Battle Points.

That last one didn't "catch" a 37 points win which would've had me 3rd.

Most of the time I make a lot of mistakes and stupid plays, but mostly lose to newbies and weak hands since I can't predict them. I also tend to go 4 rounds more than it's wise. I beat Sentinel, Uppers, Hurracan, Frozn, Junkz, Berserk and Junta pretty consistently, and well, I'm not terrible I guess since I keep placing around the top 10. With less mistakes I'd be top 5 pretty much every time. Most of the guys above me are a win or so away.

But the Leader ALWAYS has about 100-150+ on me. It's making me feel like I'm sh*t and shouldn't even be playing this game. What in the world are the guys who are winning so hard playing? I can't tweak the deck further, and I don't have to - I only lose to myself pretty much. But if there's an even stupider deck out there I'm really curious about what is it...
« Previous12Next »

2/20
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Saturday 24/08/2013, 00:17

Speedhack
3/20
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Saturday 24/08/2013, 00:49

Meh, it's not cheats it's just decks that work well enough that they can play them fast enough and win consistently. So I wonder which ones they are. What *tier and stuff like that.

The only reason I'm not disclosing my deck is because it's so retarded that people most likely aren't using it because it doesn't make sense. Except that it wins and I wouldn't want people copying it and it coming into the meta. It has a bunch of underused cards which are actually much better than they look.
4/20
XC Oxen 32 - Guru - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 26/08/2013, 03:04

Its not speedhack but computers and internet with no lag
If you want to win, your move should be in 5 seconds, fast, "winners" make their play before the bar has even come up after a round, atm people are using sentinals but i dont like them
5/20
PermanatorWMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 26/08/2013, 06:01

Make sure you are not using cards with penalty.
6/20
Ca-or-Ca - Hero - Friends Of Fate English
Monday 26/08/2013, 13:36

I will say there's surely a Hack
7/20
Kefalo - Titan - Casual Grind English
Monday 26/08/2013, 13:55

@XC Oxen 32:

This could be part of it, I've noticed a sharp impact on my performance if I play on a newer laptop/better net.

And sentinels were running around everywhere, true. I'd ask what peats them consistently, but I know allready, it's my retarded deck. But I'm also sure that you can play Sentinel much faster and account for what the opponent does a lot less (meaning play predictable, but much faster).

What would be the best clan to always play stupidly predictably but also insanely fast? Anyone who doesn't predict it will probably lose, anyone who does will at least be slow to kill you

Sents? Junkz? Uppers? Montana? ... Bangers?
8/20
modjib - Guru - Team Swat
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 01:14

@PermanatorWMD

using Kolos can make you win a game so fast that its better to use it
9/20
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 09:56

^ I can assure you it's not.
10/20
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Wednesday 28/08/2013, 08:10

If thats true, then out comes my General Cr

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals