(Recr) The Island

(Recr) The Island
Monday 26/08/2013, 00:13
Myeltd - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
(Recr) The Island
Myeltd - Legend - Limit BreakEnglish - Monday 26/08/2013, 00:13

I wake up, at least, I think I do. The darkened beachside cave makes it hard to distinguish what is real and what is fantasy. I pick up a sharp rock nearby, half wet from the seas lashing out their vengeance on the land, and thrust it forcefully into the palm of my hand. It hurts, at least, I think it does. Could fantasy be playing a practical joke on me? I see lights moving amongst the walls at one end of the cave. I'd best flee, so as not to have an accident. As I leave through the entrance of the cave, I stumble upon a pocket knife, with the numbers 8, 26 and 13 on it. I toss it frantically into my pocket, and race into the darkness lit by the sole glowing orb.

The beach explodes with sound from the tepid swooshing of my feet through the water's edge. Dare I run along the beach instead, and I fear leaving footprints for "them" to follow me. My exact place can't be known, "they" can't find me, "they" can't see me, again. As I continue to race along the edge of the beach, I see a blackened shadow and two glowing orbs protruding in the distance. Oh no, they're here too, not again. I race out of the water, sneaking into the forested area nearby. Should they spot my path, I have little chance of escaping. Is any of this real? I am unsure. If they find me, then it won't matter. When I finally reach the forest, I spot a lonesome one standing dead ahead shining an orb where I last was. I reach for the pocket knife. The numbers on it look familiar, or do they? What does this mean?

2/5
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 26/08/2013, 05:15

~Requirements~

To be able to explore The Island , no level or skill requirements are necessary. Instead, I wish for an introduction prior to applying to join, Upon reaching the island, a contribution of 900bp per week and five posts per day on the guild message boards is required, using a three-strike system should these not be met. Guild rules are posted on the message boards, and should be read upon entering.

edited by ArtemisBZ Monday 26/08/2013, 05:15
3/5
Sir B00BY - Legend English
Monday 26/08/2013, 04:31

Good luck with your guild
4/5
Hoatzin - Veteran - War Party English
Monday 26/08/2013, 11:55

You made one DDDD
Gl
5/5
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Tuesday 27/08/2013, 03:17

24 hours in and clearly noone has any interest, proving that people will never care for the unique on here unless they get paid to do so. Retirement plans are back up, may the secrets of the island lay buried in the morning fog...

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals