Elo deck (Rescue) only

Elo deck (Rescue) only
Friday 06/09/2013, 18:45
WillOfFire7x - Senior ελληνικά

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Elo deck (Rescue) only
WillOfFire7x - Senior - *Demonios De Muerte*ελληνικά - Friday 06/09/2013, 18:45

Hi, i currently find it difficult to build a good elo Rescue deck since i'm not experienced with the game a lot could some1 who is using a Rescue deck help me or suggest me a deck to go for
Btw these are my Rescue cards:
Anita
Aurora
Cliff
Elvira
Frida
Gordon
Joanna
Katrina
Larry
Lea
Pam
Sledg
Slyde
Suzie
Tina
Wesley

2/3
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 06/09/2013, 19:01

Hello friend!
I recommend you go out and buy Sue + Krash right away, they are essentials to most Rescue decks and are relatively cheap!
Daussone is also a good cheap card you can buy, he's better than Wesley and in the star format 5 4 3 3 3 3 2 2 he's essential for cheap-ish decks.

Krash Sue Slyde Tina Anita Wesley/Daussone Kerry Sledg. Is just one deck you could use. A deck with more damage would be
Krash Sue Slyde Tina Anita Wesley/Dausone Kerry Cliff/Aurora. Aurora has the same lifegap as Cliff and is useful against Dr. Cliff has that ever present SoA Though. If you want to roll with 2 5* it'll look like this.

Sledg Cliff Anita Tina Slyde Krash Sue Larry.

There are many better 3* and 2* in Rescue for you to try out.

Good luck with the Rescue mate.
3/3
WillOfFire7x - Senior - *Demonios De Muerte* ελληνικά
Friday 06/09/2013, 19:41

Ok ty a lot i'll try all of them or maybe make some1 changes if i can so i can see which fits me more

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals