Anti Huracan (Noctezuma/El Divino) ELO deck
Sunday 08/09/2013, 14:07
Chuckila - Legend Română

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Anti Huracan (Noctezuma/El Divino) ELO deck
Chuckila - Legend - Knights RessurectionRomână - Sunday 08/09/2013, 14:07

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2658865

Won my fair share of games this week vs Huracan with this deck. Especially El Divino, they usually need to pill him first round big time, to avoid the hit with Kenny/Vince or even Pan. And if you have a DR in your hand, it gets tricky for them. The synergy provided by Crowen help a bunch, especially in the later rounds when it gets low pill.

When Oshitsune will be unbanned, it will replace Vince and Uranus instead of Spiaghi.

2/7
Kefalo - Legend - Casual Grind English
Sunday 08/09/2013, 14:57

A question - would swapping Vince for Arawaka work? Or swapping a 3* for Arawaka and then Vince for Nistarok?
3/7
Sunday 08/09/2013, 14:58

Otherwise it's looks like a truly nasty deck.
4/7
Sunday 08/09/2013, 15:36

I take the Vince thing back, he's hilarious. If he goes through you can get KO'd by Arthus (not to mention everything else).
5/7
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 08/09/2013, 15:53

It probably won't work with Arawaka because of the high minimum.
6/7
Chuckila - Legend - Knights Ressurection Română
Sunday 08/09/2013, 16:05

Yeah, Vince and Kenny Cr plus the DR's are the core of this build, wouldn't take them out.

Might be an argument to take out two 3 stars (Cutey and Edwin most likely, Pan is usually staple) and replace them with Glorg and Phyllis. Glorg could be an extra threat for El Divino/Noctezuma and Phyllis has a decent power to get some pills out of opponents.
7/7
Sunday 08/09/2013, 16:13

Interesting, I have met exactly one Hurracan and lost to him due to my stupid mistake. It's doing fine against everythign else. I'll see about your adjustenst, I'm currently doing this

Dieter instead of Edwin (Lots of guys who get their gap from abilities out there currently)
Mawpin instead of Crowen (Wanted to save a star)
Uranus instead of Spiagi (Because why not?)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals