Click here if you forgot your password.

Modes you'd like to see

Modes you'd like to see
Saturday 14/09/2013, 00:28
yaoihuntresse - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Modes you'd like to see
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Saturday 14/09/2013, 00:28

I was thinking about that and maybe something like a conquest mode where you can play a mono clan against others and get a special ending and reward for finishing it. Though some clans wouldn't be able to fight others due to alignances.

2/9
Myeltd - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 14/09/2013, 00:45

Team Onslaught mode, perhaps?

-Two people pair up, and proceed to play in a survivor-style format
-Each person faces off against one member of another team, if you lose then your round is over, with your partner being able to continue on (having to play all matches of both players until they lose)
-Best "tandem" of each day wins one non-cr of their choice, unobtained ld's being included. Prizes could also include clintz, bp, and perhaps credits?
3/9
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Saturday 14/09/2013, 10:48

Completely new type of game where you would match decks. I call this 3x3 -aka Three decks, three cards drawn.

You create three different premade decks - but these decks have only 6 cards each. Decks are 22 stars limited. Decks cannot have multiple copies of same card nor same card can be used on many decks.

Before game begins you can see what decks opponent has and opponent can see your decks. The attacker chooses his deck and defender can see what deck attacker uses and can pick counter-deck (attacker doesnt know what deck defender picks aka attacker strikes blind.)

Three cards are drawn from selected decks and thus three turns are played; attacker goes first, defender second and attacker again.

Points for round are calculated from life remaining upto 12 points (overlife does not count) - and KO adds 2 extra points. Secondary points are calculated from pills remaining.

Then roles are switched, attacker becomes defender and vice versa, new attack deck and defence deck are again selected and another round is played. Scoring is same and added to previous round.

After these two rounds winner is decided by whomever has more points, if life+ko points are equal then secondary points from remaining pillz decide. If they are equal then draw.

This game mode would encourage metaplay on deck level and creating variety of decks and counter-decks. Also it reduces the randomness and is "equal" because two rounds are played - in defending and attacking roles so neither player h
4/9
DUC-San - Veteran - Dutch Urban Crew English
Saturday 14/09/2013, 13:06

I like the idea of Myeltd

My idea:
A T1 room where you don't need to be fast. Where can you use Bonnie Ld, Bristone and more at the moment? The only T1 rooms at the moment are Deathmatch and Daily Tourney, and there you need to be fast.
Survivor T1 would be nice
5/9
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 14/09/2013, 14:12

First of all,much praise goes to yaoihuntresse for making this topic,it really should have been done months ago...dare i say,years ago?

My idea would have X amount of players in a room,they'd start off with 100 HP.There would be quick 3 minute battles between everyone.The overall goal isn't to win the match,but to lower your opponent's HP.Should the match not be completed,the match ends as is.So you would eventually fight opponents based on the life you and your opponents have left based on the life you have left.

So for example, say you have 60 life,and your opponent has 52,that's how you would see the match,and say your opponent sustains 5 damage,in the next match your opponent would have 47 and that would carry over.

Should you knock out an opponent's life points,you get an extra amount of clints for the kill.If you're out of life points and lose,you're out,and have to look for a room if you want to play again.Your life can't go over the limit i this mode. At a certain interval people will be given +10 LP to their total,and will come effect in the next match.If you lose the match,and you're out of life,then the life wont add.

I haven't decided what the prize or whether to add a time limit,but as per deathmatch mode,top three players get a prize.
6/9
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 14/09/2013, 14:13

More formats where low * elo banned cards are allowed would be nice, increase play of Gil, Bristone, Lehane etc.

Or just implement low star coliseums (max 20* no 5* no 4* but elo bans allowed)
7/9
0 Kerry - Titan - E X C A L I B U R
Saturday 14/09/2013, 14:28

A format/room where you can use your whole deck in a game..all 8 cards
8/9
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Sunday 15/09/2013, 10:01

"Blind cards" game mode.

2 cards are dealt normally, 2 cards are dealt blind. Opponent can see your blind cards but cannot see the cards you know. You cant see your own blind cards but you can see opponents blind cards.

Otherwise game functions normally.
9/9
TharaCorleone - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 15/09/2013, 10:16

@SUOLLAC: As interesting as that could be, it gets confusing enough with four cards in a hand sometimes, so all eight cards might not be the best decision when you consider the gameplay system.

@DeepEnd: I imagine a few people would go for that and it does sound good, but it wouldn't work for me personally. Even with the incentive of seeing my opp's blind cards, I'm someone who likes to be able to see my own cards when I want or need to.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals