Coliseum: No KO No Victory

Thursday 19/09/2013, 16:46
Evil_Saga - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
17 messages
Evil_Saga - Admin - Black EaglesEnglish - Thursday 19/09/2013, 18:58

From Friday september 20th at 6pm CET to Monday september 23th at 10am CET, join the Coliseum for a 'NO KO NO VICTORY'!

Scoring rules :
If timed out win, then add point(s), (3 pts) to player
If default win, then add point(s), (3 pts) to player
If extra: the opponent is KO’d, then add point(s), (3 pts) to player

As soon as the Coliseum starts, you will be able to follow your progress during the tournament by going on the Coliseum page and clicking here
The Coliseum is Urban Rivals' events game mode, come to take part in tournaments proposing original game formats and exceptional prizes each wednesday and friday.

To access the Coliseum, simply click on PLAY, then change the game mode and select the Coliseum in the list. Please note the Coliseum is only visible when a tournament has started. To join in, your deck must be compatible with the imposed deck format.

Have fun everybody !

edited by Sir B00BY Thursday 19/09/2013, 18:58
« Previous12Next »

2/17
drum_styx - Titan - The Alliance English
Thursday 19/09/2013, 19:55

How many pillz and life?
3/17
MaddAddams - Titan - Elephant Riders English
Friday 20/09/2013, 06:53

I wish you left up the old Coliseum stats a little longer before popping a new one up. I feel I'm never able to log in at the right time to see where I finished in the previous one. Or an autoemail telling me how I did like in DT's would be nice.
4/17
(PNR) v2ma3x - Titan - Pioneers Русский
Friday 20/09/2013, 10:12

I think that if not specified, 12 Lifes 12 Pills
5/17
drozdik81 - Titan - Den of Urban Masters English
Friday 20/09/2013, 14:49

I fully agree with MaddAddams.
An autoemail would be nice.
6/17
Dreadshadow - Titan - evolution ελληνικά
Friday 20/09/2013, 16:50

If rules are left as is, a player who will lose for sure, might time out in order not to give the bonus extra from KO to his opponent. And that is broken. Please consider putting on Time out conditions for both sides.

An autoemail would be nice for us maybe. But NOT for UR staff, since 6000+ auto emails may overload the server. Ever thought about that?
7/17
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Friday 20/09/2013, 16:58

No... there are auto emails for ELO loll....

auto emails would definitely be nice.

also, this mode kinda sucks.... there is no room for a score ending up at anything other than a multiple of 3, and so people would end up with same scores.... this is no where original btw... can't we have something more fun?
8/17
Locksmith322 - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 20/09/2013, 17:11

@the oracle: There have been plenty of Coliseum events, and there are always two in a week. They can't all be winners, appreciate and post on the ones that are fun for you and give them some slack for not having an original one for this week.
9/17
BigBootyBetty - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Friday 20/09/2013, 18:48

But if they were competent they could have two original ones every week.

Would be interesting if DR's were banned, fighting Clover, Lucy, Ivana and Uranus isn't exactly 'easy' to get a ko..
10/17
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 21/09/2013, 04:01

@locksmith .... uh... you can always ask from opinions from the players, which always have fresh ideas...

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals