Heal Life points

Heal Life points
Saturday 21/09/2013, 23:12
djthemouse - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Heal Life points
djthemouse - Imperator English - Saturday 21/09/2013, 23:12

Im currently trying to do Scott LD's 4th mission (gain 60 heal life points) And im using a deck with abilites like heal 1 max 10, but for some reason this is only going up with a few cards from the deck all with the same ability. can i get a list of cards available for this mission please, or just a few so i can see if im using the right cards.

2/3
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 22/09/2013, 00:58

Just to make sure: are you letting your health drop below the ability max after winning with a Heal card?

Heal and poison are over time effects and you can only have one active at a time, so winning a round with a heal card will not be enough alone. After winning a round with the Heal card (or losing with a Defeat: Heal), you have to have less health than the Max, that will let your life go up and get points to the mission.

Eddie, Snowflake, Gretchen, Malicia, and Cherry are some good cards for heal.
3/3
djthemouse - Imperator English
Sunday 22/09/2013, 01:20

Ok that has cleared that up for me, one active at a time coupled with the max is what hp you must below. Thanks for the reply.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals